ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Nov 11, 2007 #13 Happy Birthday, you three! Hope you guys have a good one!
Basri RX Prism Flash! Nov 11, 2007 #15 Happy Birthday, Fayt, scikaiju and MJRM! :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt
Happy Birthday, Fayt, scikaiju and MJRM! :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt :happybirt
Keith Justice New Member Nov 11, 2007 #16 Thank you guys so much for helping make HJU a better only community that I could have ever imagined. I could not have done it without you guys. Happy birthday to ya. :thumbs:
Thank you guys so much for helping make HJU a better only community that I could have ever imagined. I could not have done it without you guys. Happy birthday to ya. :thumbs:
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Nov 11, 2007 #19 Any chance I could take that back to the return counter?
Shougo B'Stard Would like to change his avatar Nov 11, 2007 #20 :happybirt Mikey Joe, Fayt, and scikaiju! :happybirt Last edited: Nov 11, 2007