Happy 40th Birthday! Kamen Rider.

OOO my Hibiki!What a Shocker!I'm gonna go get my Brotou!I hope Toei Regrets Nothing.I was waiting for this since morning when the Sun Goes Up!Let's Go Rider Kick.I have to Ixa-cise before I watch.
Kuuga approves this message.
 
Interesting enough, the countdown in Rider40th has 7 hours left. I guess that's the time the show aired (it aired in the evening as far as I know). I'll come back then. I have to prepare a speech as epic as the one above.

EDIT: Wait a minute, I just counted, the countdown will stop at 12:00 AM for us. Right at the moment it becomes April 3rd, at least in my time.
Is Toei considering the rest of the world for this? That would be pretty cool.
 
Last edited:
Here's an ad of the franchise, aired this week during KR OOO:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj0gk6JMYXE"]YouTube - ?????? 40?? ??CM[/ame]

Such an epic ad.
 
Happy BIRTHDAY!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGmC1CPFGrc&feature=related"]YouTube - HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kougami[/ame]
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…