Goukaiger's SS 35th Anniversary As It's Version of All-Riders vs. Dai-Shocker

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I had to ask, but with Goukaiger now beginning. I wonder what are the chances that the upcoming Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger SS 35th Anniversary Film will be more like it's version of Kamen Rider Decade's All-Rider vs. Dai-Shocker?

Would like to change his avatar
Some of the Japanese fans were speculating that the May movie will be the events leading up to the Legendary War.

Pony, please.
I would be all for a prequel movie with some of the first episode scenes expanded and even more action sequences.

I think this is a year where Sentai should get the full length movie. If they insist on keeping the sentai "half" at around 20 minutes then the movie shouldn't feature any past teams or costumes at all. Make it all about the Gokaigers.

It might be the same as All Riders in the sense of featuring all previous teams in one way or another, but, considering Gokaiger up to now, it doesn't look like it'll feature old villains, aside from maybe Brajila somehow resurrecting with a new Zangyaku-based form (because the Goseiger are headlining the movie too).

I think this is a year where Sentai should get the full length movie. If they insist on keeping the sentai "half" at around 20 minutes then the movie shouldn't feature any past teams or costumes at all. Make it all about the Gokaigers.

This movie is a separate feature from the summer double feature.

Last edited:
"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
It might be the same as All Riders in the sense of featuring all previous teams in one way or another, but, considering Gokaiger up to now, it doesn't look like it'll feature old villains, aside from maybe Brajila somehow resurrecting with a new Zangyaku-based form (because the Goseiger are headlining the movie too).
Okay.

This movie is a separate feature from the summer double feature.

I stand pleased and corrected. Carry on here folks!

Cobra Unit reject
I stand pleased and corrected. Carry on here folks!
Hmmmm..... "Ultimate" Brajila, perhaps. Maybe another crossover with Kamen Rider Decade will do, as OOO, Ichigo, Nigo, and Den-O will topbill the Kamen Rider 40th anniversary movie.