What Would Happened If Aka Red Makes An Appearance in Goukaiger?

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I know I asked this question earlier, but I just want to know how everyone would react if Aka Red makes an appearance in Goukaiger?

Ahim De Famille "She's Got Class"
Right now I'm neutral, I want to know whether his appearance in Gokaiger plays a major part in Gokaiger's Plot or just a cameo.

We would have another sixth man red ranger. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if AkaRed can turn into TimeFire if he wanted to.:sly:

Some kind of Beast mode
lol Why do people love AkaRed so much? I'm only seeing his hype this year ever since we got word of Goukaiger.

The guy appeared once...in a movie. I'm surprised at the attachment people have for him. :O_O:

Me personally, I don't think I'd care. I'd say "Oh cool." He didn't do anything special enough to make a name for himself in Sentai sooo...

Plus he will appear in today's episode.

Ahim De Famille "She's Got Class"
heh just wait for the appearance of AoiBlue, KiroYellow, MomoPink and MidoGreen and see how people would react.

lol Why do people love AkaRed so much?

For what he was in Boukenger Vs. Super Sentai, he was a pretty fun character. AkaRed's charisma would probably be the reason why the movie had an edge over "Once A Ranger" according to some...then again...it would go without saying when Gao Vs. SS came out...would Saban be crazy enough to use Big One or Red Falcon? Same question applies to AkaRed, would he be insane enough to use a completely red dude, with a giant "30th Anniversary" pin; a quinesstenial one man "Forever Red". I mean he did consider Sun Vulcan, Bioman, and Jetman for MMPR after all:laugh:

PS: ...considering PR Samurai, would Saban be crazy enough to use "Masked" Rider Decade.:laugh:

heh just wait for the appearance of AoiBlue, KiroYellow, MomoPink and MidoGreen and see how people would react.

That would as much overkill as Decade killing the most powerful kaijin in the Heisei series in a matter of seconds.:sly: