I find them all interesting but I think my favorities are Don who I find hilarious and the must interesting so far followed by Marvelous and Luka.

Super Sentai fan
I voted:

Captain Marvelous: A great leader, interesting backstory, badass moment in episode 11 when he defends Joe.

Joe Gibken: Incredible swordsmanship, samurai-like behavior, plus he's a decent cook :D

Ahim De Famille: I don't see why so many people dislike Ahim, I love her. She's kind, caring, and on top of that, brave. Especially when she stuck her finger in the gun's barrel and threw it into the air in episode 13 :D OK, it was a toy gun, but still pretty cool to see her do that.

Like a Tiger boss
Marvelous and Luka are hands down my favorite and they still are. I think they mesh well together and kick it like bosses. Though Joe,Ahim and Doc all bring spice to the team.

The World Warrior
Luka for her slyness and her maid outfit, because "that's all she'll ever be remembered for". Marvelous has a creepy pedophile grin.

Last edited:
School Days
A tie between the kickass captain and the kickass princess....Marvelous is my favorite Gokaiger as of now

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I like all the Gokaiger member just cause with out them the series would not go will so

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
For the guys, Marvelous because...well, he's the fucking BOSS.

For the girls...in the beginning it was Luka due to her sexiness and, well, episode #6 with her as a meido, but as of late it's been Ahim. The fact that she is a nice girl who's willing to help anyone makes this a huge plus. Plus, she has a cuter smile. ;)