Eye See You
I managed to nab all 4 seasons for my little bro since he's been reading the books for a few months now.

Man, I totally forgot how horrible 90's Fashion was. The haircuts were fucking pathetic too.

Ryan Gosling, you silly Canadian ****.

My fav ep was The Haunted Mask.

Prism Flash!
Night Of The Living Dummy I, II, III = wooo!~ :castlerock:

I've at one point owned or read every single one.

That and the Animorphs series are the main books that inspired me to be a writer when I was young. I've never wanted to do anytihng else

I've at one point owned or read every single one.

That and the Animorphs series are the main books that inspired me to be a writer when I was young. I've never wanted to do anytihng else

I read most of the goosebumps series up until... One about a vampire I think. For some reason that was the one to particularly scare me. Read some of the spinoff books too, like there was this one big one which had real slime on the cover that you could push around with your fingers, and the give your self goosebumps books (those were so cool haha)
Animorphs was fantastic too, but again I stopped reading at a certain point (I think it was around the thirties, it was a two parter), but I borrowed the finale books from a friend. I also read Megamorphs and Andalite and Hork Bajir chronicles, they were so cool.

The TV show kinda sucked though.

The Goosebumps series was okay when I was younger, not as good as Are You Afraid of the Dark of course.

It stinks.
The only Goosebumps episode to ever scare the hell out me as a kid was The Haunted Mask Part I & II. But other than that, it wasn't scary at all; it was fun and cheesy. But, it did have younger actors/actresses who later be well-known and famous. Did I mention that this show was filmed in Canada? :coolshades:

I think I still own two Goosebumps books: How I Got My Shiruken Head & The Beast From the East.