Gokaiger DX Gear, Ranger Keys and Mecha Discussion

Some kind of Beast mode
Project BM Akaranger

goren.jpg

:drool: **** yes! They're making more??!!:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

fig arts green & blue & the treasure chest are back up for preorder on hlj

Oh damn ... how the heck do I get this one now ?.. are there any other exclusive keys I should know about ? .. I just ordered set 3,4,5 from cstoys & put set 6,7,8 & some set called ?SP? On preorder today on hlj ...

So ... now all i need is set 1 & 2 & this blue exclusive one ?.. Unless there are others I do not know about ... I also have the treasure chest on order with the exclusive key

It's on...

okhno.jpg

So according to Oki, the chest itself comes from Toys R Us when you spend over 6,000 yen. No Keys, promotional only.

ok how is this different than the chest I have on preorder from hlj ?.. & ... can i still get this ... are those dx keys inside ?

with love
ok how is this different than the chest I have on preorder from hlj ?.. & ... can i still get this ... are those dx keys inside ?

This one is cardboard, and a toys r us exclusive. Probably not worth it. :\

I still need a Gokai yellow. Have been considering getting the saber, but I really don't want to buy another hunk of ugly plastic and I definitely don't want a gashapon version of her, so this would be perfect. Shame I already have the rest of the gokaigers, but oh well.

Hopefully this won't cost some ridiculous amount.