Gokaiger DX Gear, Ranger Keys and Mecha Discussion

Banned
Finally got my RKS 04!
Now, a pic of the updated Ranger Key Tupperware!
[HIDE] SAM_0263.jpg[/HIDE]

lol awesome that treasure chest prop display is going to be extremely popular I think ....

Banned
lol awesome that treasure chest prop display is going to be extremely popular I think ....

I have it Pre-ordered at BBTS, got is pretty soon after it when up.
Seems like i got in on the first shipment too :thumbs:

Irregular Hunter
I'm after sets 4 and 5, but obviously they're still hard to get. CS Toys has them, but with decent shipping they would be over $50...

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'm never in such hurry to get toys that I can't wait for SAL shipping. Only exception is when HLJ has a 50% off shipping deal going on.

Plastic Addict
Something I've noticed is SAL out of CSToys is a lot faster than everywhere else. HLJ usually takes a couple weeks, right now I'm 3 weeks in on waiting for an AmiAmi order to come in. But CSToys is 7 to 10 days by SAL. I think it's from being in Southern Japan, different international airport that doesn't get so much outward mail.

Banned
Something I've noticed is SAL out of CSToys is a lot faster than everywhere else. HLJ usually takes a couple weeks, right now I'm 3 weeks in on waiting for an AmiAmi order to come in. But CSToys is 7 to 10 days by SAL. I think it's from being in Southern Japan, different international airport that doesn't get so much outward mail.

All their Mail goes through Osaka, where as most other site's are based in the 17 wards, so they go through Haneda, which is hella busy all the time.

Debating whether to get all the keys... or just stick with Red and 6th. I have all the Reds in hand or pre-ordered, but do not know if I should get the rest.

CS toys could simply be faster at getting the packages out they have a time table & they stick to it! No slacking around for them :)

Debating whether to get all the keys... or just stick with Red and 6th. I have all the Reds in hand or pre-ordered, but do not know if I should get the rest.

Some of the reds come in sets with others how are you getting them ?