Gokaiger DX Gear, Ranger Keys and Mecha Discussion

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
What's the difference between DX and Capsule?

DX Keys come as is Stickers applied and Fully painted, Capsule keys require assembly and the Top half of the key is unpainted its just a sticker, and I think you need to put a sticker on the back of the key too.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
DX Keys come as is Stickers applied and Fully painted, Capsule keys require assembly and the Top half of the key is unpainted its just a sticker, and I think you need to put a sticker on the back of the key too.

Not to mention Capsule keys have limited sounds than DX ones.

yeah how do the keys work by the way ?.. do they have chips in them like medals do or?? ... I don't have a phone yet or any keys yet ... First shipment of keys is on its way to me from cs toys though (3,4 &5)

What's the difference between DX and Capsule?

Wrong person to ask I am just starting my collection :) see above :D I do know though that the DX stuff is like ... the "official " stuff so it should always be better to the gas or candy stuff

Plastic Addict
yeah how do the keys work by the way ?.. do they have chips in them like medals do or?? ... I don't have a phone yet or any keys yet ... First shipment of keys is on its way to me from cs toys though (3,4 &5)

The keys go into a tumbler on the phone, and upon turning will hit a combination of buttons inside, depending on which buttons get missed by the grooves in the keys, you get a different sound. So it kinda works like a real key.

The keys go into a tumbler on the phone, and upon turning will hit a combination of buttons inside, depending on which buttons get missed by the grooves in the keys, you get a different sound. So it kinda works like a real key.

Wow that is kind of neat actually! What happens if you hit the wrong buttons does it do anything ?.. I guess I should look at a review of the phone again on youtube :)

Is the phone worth buying ?... I know it seems silly to be collecting the keys with out one ... I figure they will be harder to get down the road than the phone it self though plus with the cost of the phone i can get more key sets!

Yeah, CS Toys have been getting a lot of stock in of the mobirates lately and they seem to be sticking around for a while too. AmiAmi get them in every now and again too, if you're fast.

Key sets 04/05 are up on AmiAmi for the time being. Just nabbed them, I knew I'd get them eventually. :castlerock:

I'm not a huge fan of these big headed anime things, but their non-morphed states are pretty cute.