In Justice, We Trust!
huh, from the screen shots it looks like a similar engine to All Kamen Rider Generations

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
I heard from a friend that old-school DS Lites are Region-Free.

You can play regular DS games from any region on any DS and 3DS. Only DSi games and 3DS games have region lock, but if you play regular DS games on a DSi or 3DS handheld then they'll play just fine.

shinkenchange!starninger!
if i get the nintendo ds lite with an r4ds card with ds roms, can i still play them even if it's not region free or do i have to get a nintendo ds?

I have a DSlite and an R4 and I can play pretty much every game ... sometimes you need to update your firmware to get one working, or patch the rom ... not that im supporting piracy, its just its earliar to carry one cart around then multiple ones

Not fond of the stylus control idea, but I've already placed my order with Ami-Ami. If it's as good as All Rider Generation is, I'll be content.

Red Falcon
Placed my pre-order as well ... now i must get a DS before November comes around XD

It mostly tells the story and the game mechanics of the game. The Gokaiger go to a planet that supposedly has great treasure on it, but then their Ranger Keys get scattered all over the planet. So now they have to find the keys while fighting the Zangyack that are there...for some reason.

It looks like you'll be playing Gokai Red most of the time, but there are mini-games where you play as the other Gokaiger. The basic goal is to find all the Ranger Keys, either by completing mini-games or completing maps, which lead to new areas. You can also Gokai Change into the past Sentai members (I don't know if this can apply to the other Gokaiger and not just Red).

And the article hints that you may get to play as Gokai Silver, too.

Oh, and a Ranger Key will be included in the game for those who get the game first, as usual.