Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Atsumete (collect, gather) Henshin! 35 Sentai!
The game genre is "Narikiri Treasure Hunting". The game is about collecting all 35 sentai team ranger keys and then see the Gokai Change.

So, Wow. Not that bad, it is an action game!

- Explore the planet to search piece of Ranger Key.
- Fight against Zangyack and get the Ranger Key as possible in the map.
- Battle is simple by using stylus.

1314832468047.jpg

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Atsumete (collect, gather) Henshin! 35 Sentai!
The game genre is "Narikiri Treasure Hunting". The game is about collecting all 35 sentai team ranger keys and then see the Gokai Change.

So it's more of a database then an actual game? :disappoin

Red Falcon
- Oh god, i think i need to get a DS now before November comes around :shakefist
- GokaiRed Key ... AGAIN ?! It would be much better if only Dice-O DX is included :/
- Just looking at the graphics, it looks 10X better than a Power Ranger DS Game :)

I don't do sense
Marvelous' fabulous adventures?
I just wish it wasn't that gimmicky.

shinkenchange!starninger!
i need to vent why is bandai making good kamen rider/sentai games for the ds?! i dont know i hope im overacting, i hope they make something for the wii in the future because i dont feel spending 300 dollars to upgrade the pc just to play these freaking games, it's insane.

Fly up, TaJaDor!
Well, ****. Woke up this morning, checked my feeds... news report on JEFusion of a new Gokaiger game... on the DS. :O

I can play this! I heard from a friend that old-school DS Lites are Region-Free. ..... A Gokaiger game.... that looks GOOD?!? What is this madness?