[*Girls Only Clubhouse*] ~ No Boys Allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanity sizing is the work of the devil. :(

At least shoe sizes are still reasonably reliable.

Except the UK doesn't carry my size. They carry a 3 as their smallest size in almost all shoestores (except like for like max 5 styles at barratts) and a 3 is a 36.. and I'm a 35.

At least america/ canada carry a size 5 (which is a 35)
 
I really can't help it. That series was my trashy reality TV show crack. :sweat:

Me too lol my mom and i used to watch it haha

Vanity sizing is the work of the devil. :(

THIS!!! Ugh, shopping for pants is so hard and I can't stand it. I will wear pants til they completely fall apart because I just can't STAND shopping for pants -_- Plus my legs are ridiculously long so it's a struggle just to find pants that are long enough (sometimes even the typical 'long' pants are still too short)

In other girly news LT got me a breadmaker for Christmas. I'm so much more excited than I should be lol I made a loaf of French bread last night and OMG it was so easy and amazing! I love bread so i love the concept of "Put the ingredients in this pan then leave it alone for 3 hours"
 
In other girly news LT got me a breadmaker for Christmas. I'm so much more excited than I should be lol I made a loaf of French bread last night and OMG it was so easy and amazing! I love bread so i love the concept of "Put the ingredients in this pan then leave it alone for 3 hours"

Haha maybe I need one of those. Last night I made curry bread for my friends to celebrate New Year's and it was... an ordeal. :laugh: Very tasty though! I would do it again. We all miss curry bread so.
 
French bread and curry bread.... *want*

Great. I just finished a bowl of shrimp and meatball pho and now I'm hungry. Thanks guys~ :P

I also realized that the name of the lingerie store from "The Girls Next Door" is called Trashy Lingerie. *lol* How appropriate? Still, they have a great selection of pretty much any lingerie and sexy costume you want, trashy or otherwise.

I ended up using my Christmas money on the girliest things :P I finally hankered down and got a facial with someone who I will be definitely going back to. I love finding a regular person for beauty stuff. Finally found a good hair stylist, eyebrow person, my best friend is a make up artist (both special effects and beauty) and now an aesthetician.

Then found these amaaaaazing Adidas hi tops ($35, originally $80) that I can wear with my skinny jeans.
[hide]
tumblr_le6m8y3p661qbkk3go1_500.jpg

[/hide]

And some heeled over the knee black leather boots ($40, originally $99 & which I don't have a picture of)and the sexiest pair of heels by 7 For All Mankind (for $50!! They were originally $300!! O_O).

[hide]
2-1.jpg

Sorry, this is blurry, lol I took it with my phone camera~ but maaaan it's so comfortable and sexy~
[/hide]

I honestly had no idea Seven made shoes and I love their jeans (though I could never be able to afford them) so getting these heels at such a steal is just...

onion_gifs_emoticons-13.gif
lol~

I also ended up buying a Fables graphic novel (I honestly think Fables is up there with the Sandman series. It's sooo good!), a moleskin notebook, the first season of Big Bang theory and the third season of Bones with my remaining gift cards. So it was a nice round about between super girly and a little geeky :sweat:
 
Oh wow, those high heels are gorgeous! I want them immediately, though I couldn't pull them off nearly as well as you do.

Bones is a great geeky/girly series (it passes the Bechdel test so much! I love it!). I really need to get caught up on it. I think I have up to the fourth season on iTunes, and since then I've only caught bits and pieces.
 
I will wear pants til they completely fall apart because I just can't STAND shopping for pants -_-

Same here. I have wide hips (and, uh, much junk in the trunk) so it can be a challenge to find pants that are accommodating and comfortable and... not too long or stupidly baggy in the legs.

In other girly news LT got me a breadmaker for Christmas.

Ooh, lucky. I've always been afraid to invest in a breadmaker for fear that I wouldn't use it very often.

I made a pasta dish in my new pots and pans tonight. So awesome! It's much nicer to saute in the steel pans where there's no nonstick coating to worry about.

Noir, I am seriously envious of your perfect feet. I look like a knob-ankled goon in high heels so it's always been sensible flats for me.
 
Noir, I am seriously envious of your perfect feet. I look like a knob-ankled goon in high heels so it's always been sensible flats for me.

Admittedly, I am pretty narcissistic about my feet :sweat: I take particular care for them (though I probably don't lotion them up as much as I should...) and probably more willing to drop more money on pedicure than anything else beauty related... It's pretty bad :sweat:

Oh wow, those high heels are gorgeous! I want them immediately, though I couldn't pull them off nearly as well as you do.

Bones is a great geeky/girly series (it passes the Bechdel test so much! I love it!). I really need to get caught up on it. I think I have up to the fourth season on iTunes, and since then I've only caught bits and pieces.

lol, totally forgot about the Bechdel test (the last and first time I learned about it was during my feminist philosophy class and philosophy of film and television class). Bones totally does pass the test, especially between Bones and Cam. I love me the hell out of Cam.

The fourth season is my favorite so far, especially the funeral episode. So hilarious, though the recurring murder mystery of the third season and the jaw dropping conclusion was pretty damn exciting.

(and wow! I broke my 1,000 post. :P *fist pump*)
 
I also ended up buying a Fables graphic novel (I honestly think Fables is up there with the Sandman series. It's sooo good!), a moleskin notebook, the first season of Big Bang theory and the third season of Bones with my remaining gift cards. So it was a nice round about between super girly and a little geeky :sweat:

Soooo, when're we hanging out, then? ;)

The fourth season is my favorite so far, especially the funeral episode. So hilarious, though the recurring murder mystery of the third season and the jaw dropping conclusion was pretty damn exciting.

(and wow! I broke my 1,000 post. :P *fist pump*)

Wait, the funeral episode is funny? I suppose this shouldn't surprise me, considering what show you're talking about. :laugh:

And happy palindrome post! :loltongue:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top