[*Girls Only Clubhouse*] ~ No Boys Allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang in there! Make money! For the future!

^^ That made me think of this:

tuzki50.gif


I'm doing my best~
onion_msn_smileys-02.gif


I honesty think I need a hug, a massage or a very long cuddle session. Preferably all three.

Just going to go into work like -
msn_red_fox_smilies-08.gif
 
Ugh... Gotta make that money~ Holiday retail~ Never again~

I told myself that every year for five years when I worked at Starbucks... But the worst part wasn't even the Holidays, it was New Years. *shudders*

And yet, now I work about two blocks away from my old store in another place where I have to go to work and deal with crazy people on New Years. :shakefist

Just going to go into work like -
msn_red_fox_smilies-08.gif

Oh, I've been doing that for weeks!

The last few days haven't helped matters... On Tuesday night at around 2am I woke up to a rather blood-curdling shriek from my dog, who was having seizures. My parents took him to the pet hospital, but he died around 6am. :(
 
Well... hello girls~~~
Seriously, although I'm a girl, I just can't seem to figure out what you all are talking about though... @_@
 
@angelicnoir
I still don't have a single job after graduating from my two-year course (AAS-Graphic Design but that probably won't let me get a job) so my job hunting fails a LOT!

@yellow-chan
I get that vibe too all the time since I'm not really that talkative (even IRL) but I just enjoy reading other girl's post here. :anime:

Merry Christmas dudettes! Me and my siblings are going to eat on Benihana since every year our parents doesn't come home because of their jobs (Dad's on the Navy Boat in Singapore and mom's on Alaska for a seasonal contract until 4/2011) so this is probably our own Christmas celebration...a little lonely every year.
 
^ Merry Christmas too!!!
How do you guys celebrate your Christmas every year???
I'm going to have Christmas dinner with my relatives tonight... ^^
 
Spending tomorrow (later today?) with friends, going to see my family in a few days.

I know I'm getting the first Daimajin Kanon Blu-Ray set, because my friends are awe~some~
 
My family celebrates on Christmas Eve. We don't actually do all that much except hang out and play board games on the 25th. :laugh:

The big bummer this year is New Years'. My sister and her kids are down from the Seattle area (actually they used to live in Kent, konrei-sama! ;)) but they're visiting my bro-in-law's parents this week and only get back in time for me to have to work the entire time they're here. :shakefist

I seriously hope I get to see my nieces at least a little bit before they fly back! :disappoin
 
I normally celebrate by eating Chinese food, watching movies, and generally lazing about unless my dad decides he wants to make dinner.

Except this year we went to NY to visit my grandparents for my grandma's 80th birthday party. Which was awesome except for the crap ton of snow the northeast got. >.<

Mostly, though, I just chant to myself this mantra "One more day of Christmas carols, one more day of Christmas carols...."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top