[*Girls Only Clubhouse*] ~ No Boys Allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your body runs smoothly and you're not in any pain and you're not having sex, then you're fine. You don't even need to think about the side effects because you have no reason to take them in the first place.

The rest of us... it's not like we're taking birth control pills because it's fun. :redface2: As with any medication, it's a calculated risk to combat a clear and present issue.
 
If your body runs smoothly and you're not in any pain and you're not having sex, then you're fine. You don't even need to think about the side effects because you have no reason to take them in the first place.

The rest of us... it's not like we're taking birth control pills because it's fun. :redface2: As with any medication, it's a calculated risk to combat a clear and present issue.

I've heard there are good things about it ._. Like if someone has bad period pain they can put you on it and it'll help..
And also if a girl is sexually active.. if she takes the pills and the guy is using a condom, then obviously that's almost no risk whatsoever of getting pregnant ._. Takes a lot of stress away if you don't trust the guy 100% to father any children you may have haha..

@_@ But yeah.. like I said.. I'll do my "proper" research when I'm in the position to actually consider using them. But right now it's not needed.
 
Because I'm a hopeless romantic, I'm sending you lovely ladies a virtual Pepero gift for Pepero Day :anime:

tumblr_laq4tffFt21qzbgrio1_r1_500png.jpg


Pepero Day is basically South Korea's version of Valentine's Day, where people exchange Pepero (their version of Pocky) with their loved ones and significant others to express their feelings. It's celebrated on November 11th because 11/11 looks like a bunch of Pepero, lol.

It's so cute.

So along with honoring our veterans, we can also express our love for each other. <3

(Yes, I know I'm sappy~ lol)
 
Beats the hell out of conversation hearts. :laugh:

I love all the different ways that consumer culture takes root in different holidays in different cultures. I don't mean that in a cynical way... it's genuinely fascinating. Like how Christmas is a lovers' holiday in Japan.
 
Beats the hell out of conversation hearts. :laugh:

I love all the different ways that consumer culture takes root in different holidays in different cultures. I don't mean that in a cynical way... it's genuinely fascinating. Like how Christmas is a lovers' holiday in Japan.

*nods* I feel the same way. Personally, I just love holidays no matter how consumer it's roots may have been. The way Christmas is a lover's holiday in Japan just makes me smile.
 
Ffffffff this has nothing to do with the current conversation (as most of the things I add) but omg!!!!!!!!!!!! I've already planned out what my Christmas gift will be!!!! (Mom has nooooo idea what to shop for)

Suda Masaki's calendar
A box of his trading cards

AHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THAT BOYYYYYYY

My friend is gonna order them for meeee ahahaha <3







Yeah sorry but I had to fangirl somewhere. =/ I already posted on my friend's wall on facebook and it wasn't enough for me.

Suda Masaki is adorable....and he actually has merchandise unlike Ebisawa Kenji. =/
 
hahaha, I just bought Niwa-chan's calendar. she's probably going to release her own trading cards line too next year, which will definitely burn more holes in my pockets. a 3rd DVD+photobook seems inevitable as well...
btw have you heard? Suda-kun will be in the movie Koukou Debut, along with Rina-chan once again! :buttrock:
 
lol, fangirl away Hero! :laugh: Suda-kun is well worth it! I wanna see pictures of the trading cards and calendar.

btw have you heard? Suda-kun will be in the movie Koukou Debut, along with Rina-chan once again! :buttrock:

Waaah! I wanna see that!!

*sigh* I wish Beast would release another calendar or something. One poster in my bedroom doesn't seem enough :sweat:

I cannot wait for their comeback for "Lights Go On" next week. The "Beautiful" MV teaser was just so freaking cute!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FojDiBnYEmU"]So Beautiful My Girl![/ame]
 
Yeah~ I posted about it on a facebook group about Suda. XDD I'm really excited~ I've seen the couple promo photos of him <3 I'm glad he's been getting so many roles and stuff. He's intense XDDD

First Kamen Rider W
Near the end of filming W, he releases a photo book (with a hand shaking event with over 1000 people attending) and he gets a role in Hammer Session (with an entire episode about his character).
Now he's in Juui Dolittle in a minor role, episode 4 aired six hours ago.
Then finding out he's got a calendar and trading card series coming out....
And now that he's one of the characters in High School Debut. omgggg

I love this boy and I hope he goes far <3








yeah sorry about that mini history.... :sweat:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top