George Lucas Wants To Make "Jedi Babies" TV Series

George Lucas proposes a new take on Star Wars, the fans react negatively... Question for you all then, seeing how this pattern has been going on since 1997 why are you still sticking around? Because this is just an unhealthy relationship.

Who's sticking around besides die-hards? Star Wars has a broader appeal than that and there are lot of folks who would like..no, love to get into a new Star Wars thing. Hell, people wanted to be more into the prequels.

Star Wars belongs to more than just Darth Maul cosplayers or guys who think Wedge and Bobba Fett are the protagonists.
 
I learned to stop caring about those when Shadow the Hedgehog was announced and I had Sonic Adventure to Sonic Heroes on release day.

Good for you. Other people will keep caring because they want the next one to be good, even if it means hoping against hope.
 
Who's sticking around besides die-hards? Star Wars has a broader appeal than that and there are lot of folks who would like..no, love to get into a new Star Wars thing. Hell, people wanted to be more into the prequels.

Star Wars belongs to more than just Darth Maul cosplayers or guys who think Wedge and Bobba Fett are the protagonists.

You missed my entire point. I was referring to the members of the fandom that has been vocal about their displeasure with franchise since the release of the Special Editions yet have still not given up on said franchise. I understand that a lot of people still like Star Wars. It is just weird, to me, frankly to still embrace something that you no longer enjoy. I use to love Sonic games now I find them to be crap. The newer games being crap doesn't take away from my love of the older ones it just means I don't care about the newer ones. They could get release another good one which would be great, but that doesn't mean I will force myself to engage in something I don't enjoy.
 
I'm still waiting for the "Star Trek: Starfleet Academy" TV series.

Not sure if this "Jedi Babies" serires will work.
 
This property is obviously designed for very little kids, so I wouldn't be expecting something mega-badass. The most I would hope for is that it would be something creative and fun that I wouldn't mind my own kids watching.

The flip side is that the creators see "for kids" as meaning "no effort required" and we just get something irritating and derivative like Super Hero Squad.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top