Gekisou Sentai Carranger comes to DVD on April 25th

If I pre-order on Shout!'s website. Do I get charge when it gets shipped out or do I pay it off right off the bat?
 
Bill Clinton is not the President-elect.

No, but that fat mouthed orange Hitler oompa loompa with the mail order bride is.

Come to think of it, I think Carranger has a monster of the week that looks just like him.

prt-vi-flashhead.jpg
 
I stand by Dr Kain in all this.

I just want proof that Shout Factory is recycling fansubs. Hard, undeniable, beyond the shadow of a doubt proof. I think that's completely fair to ask for. I even asked for a side-by-side screenshot comparison, and the only answer I was given was basically to go find it myself. Well I did some digging in MFC's Twitter and a bunch of other fansub group's Twitter pages, message boards, etc. Unless I somehow completely missed it, I didn't see anyone making a comparison in any regard. At this point, I am beginning to think this rumor about Shout Factory stealing from fansubs is a big red herring. In either case, I think I'll make this as clear as possible:

Proof, or it did not happen.
And even if I did believe stealing was involved, even if there was grounds for actual plagiarism, then the fansub group(s) should take Shout Factory to court. If it means that much to them, they should find a way to get the money and legally defend their work. But arguing about it here is not going to solve anything, and the fansub groups don't need us to defend them and the hard work they put in; not unless you're willing to pay for their legal fees.

And I'm not going to police anyone on how you choose to support the fandom. However, the fact of the matter is, if you don't support the official release, you are hurting the business that is trying to give you a legal and proper means of watching these shows. The people from the industry have said so, they have the data to back up their claims, and supporting the official release is just the right thing to do. You can hold on to fansubs for whatever reason, but it should be pretty obvious what the right thing to do is when that very same fansub group takes down their own releases and tells all their followers to "Please support the official release." Even the people who make Abridged anime do the same; and it's usually out of professional courtesy, not because they know they'd be issued a C&D order. But again, do whatever you please, as long as you aren't sharing those fansubs after the group has taken theirs down and told the community to please stop sharing their work.
 
No, but that fat mouthed orange Hitler oompa loompa with the mail order bride is.

Come to think of it, I think Carranger has a monster of the week that looks just like him.

prt-vi-flashhead.jpg

Do you put effort into making yourself sound ridiculous? You're on an incredible losing streak in this thread alone.
 
Do you put effort into making yourself sound ridiculous? You're on an incredible losing streak in this thread alone.

Well you know, since the "president" is able to say whatever stupid **** he wants and there's nothing wrong with it, I can too. For the next four years I can post any racist, homophobic, biggoted, sexist comments I want and it is okay because that is what our country wants to see.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top