Games you'd like to see be made into movies

The FIRST Mortal Kombat was loyal to the games.

As far as your others. They are making a World of Warcraft game. I don't know what to think about that. RE is having a new CGI movie coming out. It is called RE Degeneration. It stars Leon and Claire.

WOW is evil. I know about RE Degeneration, but I meant actual good adaptations of the games, not a canon CG movie with a crappy protagonist. :sweat:
 
Since it was one of the first cinematic console games, as well as an all-time fave, I'd go with the original Ninja Gaiden. ****, I wouldn't care if it were an animated feature.

Also, I have to agree, the original Mortal Kombat film stands as the best game-to-movie adaptation yet.
 
Supposedly they're working on a "God of War" film. I think that might be pretty good if they actually put the right effort into it.



And honestly, I'd love to see a Metroid film.
 
After looking at Arkvoodle's avatar, "Destory All Humans!" has Hollywood written all over it.

BTW, I'd like to see a cartoon version of "Kingdom Hearts."
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top