Games you'd like to see be made into movies

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
Just as the title says, what games would you like to get see made into movies?

Personally, I think Snatcher would work very well. I'd like to see how Metal Gear'll handle too
 
None. Games made into movies except in one case, suck.

which case? I remember there was one a lot of people thought was great but forget what it was.


games I'd like to see made into GOOD movies? hmm.
Warcraft III (probably work better as a series of movies)
Resident Evil (staying loyal to the original games)
XIII (well, it was a comic first but would be an amazing movie done right)

others I like of aren't really suitable for a movie adaptation because of their own storytelling.
 
which case? I remember there was one a lot of people thought was great but forget what it was.


games I'd like to see made into GOOD movies? hmm.
Warcraft III (probably work better as a series of movies)
Resident Evil (staying loyal to the original games)
XIII (well, it was a comic first but would be an amazing movie done right)

others I like of aren't really suitable for a movie adaptation because of their own storytelling.

The FIRST Mortal Kombat was loyal to the games.

As far as your others. They are making a World of Warcraft game. I don't know what to think about that. RE is having a new CGI movie coming out. It is called RE Degeneration. It stars Leon and Claire.
 
I read in Nintendo Power than Degeneration sucks balls.

The FIRST Mortal Kombat is nice but when you see it again you realize its an absolute mess of plot holes and silly plans... would be better with silly dub over voices :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top