GAINAX's Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt-Audio NSFW

Some people aren't going to like the second half of the newest episodes, but I thought it was brilliant. I love when characters just talk randomly about their own **** like a slice-of-life. There was so much animated in that small room that it became enjoyable.
 
Whahahaah... GarterBelt into BDSM... and with Chuck as his partner... :laugh:

The second half is so funny... but might only tickle a few.... :laugh:

*Panty* OMG!!!

The talk about the Pole and going back to heaven is priceless... :laugh:

*Panty* If I see another Fuckin' pizza, I'm gonna die.
 
Eh, the second half was kinda hit-or-miss to me, though I kinda took that conversation about getting back to heaven as potential foreshadowing :o also, Brief is adorable homg. He's even nice to Chuck~

The first half was awesome, though. Who knew Garterbelt was pretty much Tony Montana in his mortal life? 8D
 
Episode 12:

First half was a recap, albeit a quick one and contained off-screen Demon Sister yuri sex that will live forever in fanart.

Second half....well, let's just say **** got real

Oh yeah, kind of important. Brief ends up being important....and a bishounen.
 
Episode 12:

First half was a recap, albeit a quick one and contained off-screen Demon Sister yuri sex that will live forever in fanart.

Second half....well, let's just say **** got real

Oh yeah, kind of important. Brief ends up being important....and a bishounen.

This episode's awesome :D
Is this leading Panty and Brief become true lovers? Maybe Stocking will come back down to Earth to help Panty, and Panty will stay at Earth as human?:sweat:

And can't help making this scene as gif XD
[HIDE]
pantystocking.gif
[/HIDE]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top