GAINAX's Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt-Audio NSFW

They've used a couple of Hanna-Barberra characters... There's Barney on the picture that I posted. :laugh:

BTW, a whole lot of screen caps
panty-stocking-with-bikini-tentacles
:

83045468xpantyandstocki.jpg


83073468xpantyandstocki.gif



The bgm on the later half of this episode is quite nice on the ears... Too bad the OST will be coming out by end of the year... Can't wait though... ;)
 
Last edited:
awww yeah, this is my kinda thread 8]

I've been following this show since it debuted and I have an irrational love for it. Stocking is super-cute, and I love all her outfits~ and the soundtrack is amazing, but then, I'm a sucker for anything that any member of m-flo has touched. Just sucks that it's not coming out till 12.29 ... that is waaay too long for someone impatient like me.

BTW, anybody who caught the tracklist and saw #18 -- am I the only one that thinks the 'Corset' of the title is the mayor of Daten City? F-F-FINAL BOSS
 
Music video was like "throw every reference possible into this."

And I don't mean that as a bad thing. I mean, go watch the damn music video at the end of episode 10.
 
The Lady Gaga and Gorillaz references kicked ass. ( o wo)

The 'Chuck to the Future' half was ... bizarre. I heard it'd be easier to get if you're into art films, I think? Because I've seen people saying Part 3's an Eraserhead reference ...
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnCaNS6ULsw"]YouTube - D Rock City - TeddyLoid Feat. Debra Zeer[/ame]
 
PSG OST Preview...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3q5JrrHj2s"]YouTube - Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt - OST Preview (Original Soundtrack)[/ame]
 
The 'Chuck to the Future' half was ... bizarre. I heard it'd be easier to get if you're into art films, I think? Because I've seen people saying Part 3's an Eraserhead reference ...

Yeah, Chuck to the Future was pretty much GAINAX ragging on student animation and indie art-house films.

I enjoyed it a bit more than the music video, honestly. Aside from a few funny references I found the video pretty boring.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top