Rescue Force & Fire adapted please along with the chou seishin.

Hey! They can also have the chinese armor hero adapted!

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Yeah, but can she actually pull off the character of Honey Kisaragi?

That would be a HECK YES.
She has the boobs, the personality, the martial arts skills... All we need is a mature role for her (unlike the one in A Fairly Odd Movie), and when we mean by mature, as in TV-MA mature!

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
That would be a HECK YES.
She has the boobs, the personality, the martial arts skills... All we need is a mature role for her (unlike the one in A Fairly Odd Movie), and when we mean by mature, as in TV-MA mature!
Don't forget about the one in Victorious, No Offense!:sweat:

And put it on a channel that poser macho men watch aka Spike TV!

You know.......That jUST MIGHT WOOOORRRRK!

Welcome
Add Legules to the series and possibly have him and Gulm working under Messiah until she gets killed and Barago/Kiba takes over.

@NateRiver are you just being funny or serious?

also have Legules take a human form portrayed by Robert Englund.

Now that I think about it, that's more of an inside joke I have with my friends.I have a hard time pronouncing horror so it always sounds like whore.

Don't forget about the one in Victorious, No Offense!:sweat:

You know.......That jUST MIGHT WOOOORRRRK!

Well if they put a show full of useless information like MANswers on the network why not Cutie Honey?

but seriously when will i need to use what i learned from that show?

Give Chou Seishin series to Canada even Ryukendo.

In Gransazers, each one of their powers are awakened in the day of one's birthday according to each zodiac sign.

In Justirisers, well... same as the Japan adaptation.

In Ryukendo, a kid who moved from Japan to Canada gets involved in a fight with demons. Joins an organization that is involved in the fight. Or.... same as Beetleborgs but no kids.

Last edited:
Professional Chef and Entertainer
if Garo was adapted, i think it could be good to either tone it down and make it like teenage supernatural drama shows like The Vampire Diaries or Grimm. it could be a very good market to showcase garo in. or they could just dub the show and have it air on adult swim or hbo.

if Garo was adapted, i think it could be good to either tone it down and make it like teenage supernatural drama shows like The Vampire Diaries or Grimm. it could be a very good market to showcase garo in. or they could just dub the show and have it air on adult swim or hbo.

It's also pretty easy to follow the story structure of a Garo series, but i doubt anyone wants it to be a show with some stupid wangst moments.

Last edited: