Any ideas on how Saban can adapt these after Beetleborgs & VR Troopers?

- Ryukendo
- Gransazers
- Justirisers
- Sazer X
- Tomica Hero Series
- Ultraman
- Chinese Armor Hero
- SFX Fantasy Rayforce

For adults, how will anyone adapt...?
- Garo

Lurker
Any ideas on how Saban can adapt these after Beetleborgs & VR Troopers?

- Ryukendo
- Gransazers
- Justirisers
- Sazer X
- Tomica Hero Series
- Ultraman
- Chinese Armor Hero
- SFX Fantasy Rayforce

For adults, how will anyone adapt...?
- Garo

How the hell can Saban adapt something that was only a freaking trailer?

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Meh, I think Garo is well off enough to just replace the actors with americans &, perhaps, a couple of minor tweaks in case anything is difficult to understand by american audiences.

Honestly, though, I don't actually know enough about any of the other shows on your list to know.

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
I heard somewhere(Rangerboard I think) that Saban is only allowed to adapt tokusatsu made by Toei.

Is that true?

Well.....Duh:rolleyes2:

Technically they hold TOEI by the balls. No one knows of Sentai in this generation other than its adaptation and really have no foothold in the US like Tsuburaya does not. If Saban were to do another series non-Toei, they have no choice BUT to accept it or have no one to bring it over. I'm not sure if Toei could pull the Power Rangers license or any of them from Saban legally right now. But if they are bound by a contract to not do so unless they lose the license to Sentai, which would pretty much make them owning Power Rangers ludicrous.

How many of you would want the Chou Sei Shin series & Ryukendo in Canada?

It'd be nice to have some Canadian tokusatsu for once.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
The Tomica Hero rescue duology. Done the same way as Dragon Knight, but aired on The Hub (Making it the channel's 1st toku).

After all, most of Hasbro's stuff they licensed from is from Takara Tomy, so that fits.