Future Spider-Man villians for the film franchise

Man...Spider-man villains suck...at least beyond those already used...seriously... Marvel got great heroes but I always felt, on average, their villains were lacking (save some GREAT exception like Magneto).
 
Man...Spider-man villains suck...at least beyond those already used...seriously...

Seriously. Read "Kraven's Last Hunt", about every 1990's Lizard story and any story involving The Chamelion from the 90's and when Jenkins got a hold on him. You're mistaken.
 
Yeah, Lizard may look or appear generic but he came from a personal part of Peter's life and it had a very nice woven story. At least, in the cartoons. I never got any of the Lizard comics of Spider man. I really think the next two villains (should there be two) should be Lizard and Mysterio, with Lizard being the leading villain and Mysterio being the runner-up.

I absolutely would never want to see Carnage in a Spider-man movie. I love Carnage but I enjoy these movies being about Peter Parker and not about the villains.
 
Yeah, Lizard may look or appear generic but he came from a personal part of Peter's life and it had a very nice woven story. At least, in the cartoons.

I absolutely would never want to see Carnage in a Spider-man movie. I love Carnage but I enjoy these movies being about Peter Parker and not about the villains.
Concurred.â„¢ :169:
 
I can't even remember half of the villians. I used to watch the cartoons when I was little but never read the comic books. *ashamed*

I think the only ones I really remembered were already in the movies lol. Though it could be that the moment they put them in the movie I'd remember them.
 
With Conners in all three films it's Time we got Lizard, and Kraven the Hunter would certainly add to the mix. Spider-Man trying to Save Conners. Sergei Trying to Hunt him down!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top