Future Spider-Man villians for the film franchise

I remember reading an article about Spider-man 4 a while back about how David Koepp is writing it. Lizard was going to be in it according to what the actor for dr connors said.

I've been waiting to see lizard since the first movie and I feel that the 4th movie is his time to shine.

Lizard and Scorpion would make for good villains for SM4.
 
I would say that the most likely candidates of villains in future Spidey movies would be:

Lizard - 99.9% sure
Carnage - almost as positive as Lizard, but only because they have already set up the symbiote storyline
Electro - 60% sure (he's something new, and is popular among comic-book fans)
Scorpion - 60% sure(same as above and it'll probably give JJ more screentime)
Venom - 60% sure (he's what fans want and if they decide to bring him back since it's rumored that someone who died in 3 may not be dead)
Vulture - 50% sure (only if Raimi is directing, because he had mentioned that he enjoyed reading about Vulture and he was orginally gonna be in 3)
Rhino or Shocker - 10% sure (if they ever have an opening scene with Spidey kicking some dumbass around)

So, the main villains would almost positively be either Lizard, Carnage, Electro, Scorpion. or maybe even a return of Eddie/Venom. And the only reason I didn't mention Hobgoblin or Demogoblin is because I feel that after Harry, they're gonna be done with the whole "goblin" thing. Hobgoblin's way too mysterious anyway. Was it Roderick Kingsley? Ned Leeds?

Mysterio would be cool but I don't think he should have his own movie. He's not really much of a fighter.

And I remember people saying that villians that appeared in the games based of the movies, but didn't appear in the movie, would never appear in a movie. With Vulture orginally planned for the third movie and The Lizard most likely to appear in the fourth movie, I'd say that was BS.

These villains


The Gibbon
The Grizzly
The Squid
Spider-clone
Jackal
The Walrus
White Rabbit
Stegron
The Spot
Rocket Racer
Hypno-Hustler
Slyde
Big Wheel
Silvermane
Hammerhead
Tombstone
Molten-Man
Razorback
Prowler
Will O' The Wisp
Chance
The Puma
Vermin
Shriek
Kaine
Judas Traveller
Scrier

...The most obscure Spidey foes who will not and should not be in #4.
 
Last edited:
But I didn't ask for The Snoozeman...

Anyway, yeah there is no way they're planning villains for a fourth the day after the release of the third.
 
I just know that I'm gonna get criticized for this but I really don't wanna see Kraven. I really can't see why people think he would be good in a movie. There's nothing really special about him and other sites that I go too he's in everyone's top five or three villains they should use. I don't get it. Where's the attraction to this guy from?

We got Lizard, Scorpion, Electro, Carnage, hell I'd rather see effing Vulture and Mysterio than this guy. These are much better villains that Kraven.
 
I just know that I'm gonna get criticized for this but I really don't wanna see Kraven. I really can't see why people think he would be good in a movie. There's nothing really special about him and other sites that I go too he's in everyone's top five or three villains they should use. I don't get it. Where's the attraction to this guy from?

The guy succesfully, after numerous attempts, hunted down, trapped, and buried Spider-Man alive, took his identity, beat someone he could'nt without help (Vermin), then let Vermin go and shot himself once Spidey busted out of his grave, content that he had finally beaten and consumed his foe by outperforming him in every way possible.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top