First Photos of Heath Ledger as Joker

Its hard to make out any details. I couldnt even tell that the hair was green at first. But just from these pictures, he looks retarded. But I dont think he's in full makeup at all in the picture. Probably just partial

Except Dane Cook really isn't that funny IMO and I think he's been busted for stealing material from other comedians.

Exactly. Dane Cook doesnt need more undeserved publicity.
 
I think they passed over Dane Cook when they decided they wanted someone who could a) act and b) potentially be actually funny instead of saying things that are almost funny, over and over, getting louder each time.
Except Dane Cook really isn't that funny IMO
That was pretty much the point that Tenrai was making.
LOL.gif
 
It's possible that JABR didn't know the underlined was a link. I've done that so many times because nothing about them really stand out.
 
I haven't been sure what to think of Heath Ledger as the Joker though I have to admit I have been highly intrigued. Hopefully there will be better quality pictures for better judgement
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top