Anyway, have you guys seen Law Abiding Citizen? Ganda sobra, reminds me alot of Death Note actually, sobrang di ko ineexpect na anlupet ng movie na yun! :buttrock:
Anyway, have you guys seen Law Abiding Citizen? Ganda sobra, reminds me alot of Death Note actually, sobrang di ko ineexpect na anlupet ng movie na yun! :buttrock:
Because he was smart like Light and it had the same "cat and mouse" feel in DN where you never know what the "vigilante" will do next. And same as DN, I wanted both Light and Shelton to win.
KR:isTiNe, you might want to let the MODS know... Unfortunately one of the MODS already closed the thread so it's not going to be seen, unless one specifically hunts it down or check out Musashi03's sig. :thumbs:
they're a bunch of retards.
akala ata nila si DeMize lang ang nag-uupload ng KR vids eh.
ang mga wlang alam, walang karapatang makielam!
nakakainit ng ulo. puta!
@Kei: Yes, the Formania series definitely are great looking. Unfortunately, they do cost a whole lot. I'm actually saving up for the HotToys version of Ironman or maybe DarkKnight version of Batman. I like the Sazabi version... :laugh:
@Kei: Yes, the Formania series definitely are great looking. Unfortunately, they do cost a whole lot. I'm actually saving up for the HotToys version of Ironman or maybe DarkKnight version of Batman. I like the Sazabi version... :laugh:
they're a bunch of retards.
akala ata nila si DeMize lang ang nag-uupload ng KR vids eh.
ang mga wlang alam, walang karapatang makielam!
nakakainit ng ulo. puta!