The 2nd Evil
Member
They should air reruns of The Jersey. That was my ****!
....
YES!
I loved that show despite how much sense it didn't make.
They should air reruns of The Jersey. That was my ****!
Or add sentai NOT aired in the US like Flashman or Liveman
Or add sentai NOT aired in the US like Flashman or Liveman or even Saban made shows not reaired yet like Beetleborgs and VR Troopers.
and BTW, if Toon Disney becomes XD, will it mean there won't be anymore Jetix?
Really? I thought So Weird was an all around mystery-like show for both parties (boy and girls).but I thought So Wierd was aimed at girls. So that would run counterproductive to the whole point of this channel.
They should air reruns of The Jersey. That was my ****!
They should add Transformers (The FoxKids TAS), Galidor, Spider-Man Unlimited and Batman Beyond.
Sept. 29, 2008 -- Another new schedule Here's where a big hit takes place. If you've been watching Digimon Data Squad, the bad news is that it's no longer on the Monday night lineup, which puts the future of the nine unaired episodes (assiming that the total is 50) in doubt. The only slots are at 6:30 a.m. daily and a pair on weekend evenings. Also, two shows that were first on Fox Kids -- Avengers and Spider-Man Unlimited -- join the Monday night lineup and will be shown on a one-ep-per-week basis.
Well basically Toon Disney is becoming Jetix but changing the name to Disney XD. About what you said on VR Troopers....That would be what every fan would want but Disney ain't doin' it...There not even gonna air Saban era PR seasons and there dropping Data Squad with all other Digimon shows.
No.
So you want another Dynaman dub?:eyebrow:
I'm not sure if they'll still apart of the line-up next year. It's another schedule change. They'll be apart of the line-up as of Sept. 29.Avengers and Spider-man Unlimited will be on XD in 09? Nice. Long time since I've seen these.
Really? I thought So Weird was an all around mystery-like show for both parties (boy and girls).
Agreed. The Jersey was pretty sick! Even Stevens would be pretty cool also.
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/prstuff/jetix.html