Turbo Member Mar 16, 2006 #1 Can u guys tell me wat is your favourtie super sentai series that is animal-based type and if u choose other, can u plzs tell me wat the series is
Can u guys tell me wat is your favourtie super sentai series that is animal-based type and if u choose other, can u plzs tell me wat the series is
J Jacky392000 Active Member Mar 16, 2006 #3 Gaoranger, since that's the only animal-based Sentai I've seen so far. I prefer military/technology based Sentai.
Gaoranger, since that's the only animal-based Sentai I've seen so far. I prefer military/technology based Sentai.
Barom 1 Member Mar 16, 2006 #5 :disappoin Why did Sun Vulcan, Changeman, Zyuranger and Abaranger get left off the list?
Turbo Member Mar 16, 2006 #6 didn't felt like it, so i put them in the other, so if u choose one of those four, then just say wat is ur favourtie
didn't felt like it, so i put them in the other, so if u choose one of those four, then just say wat is ur favourtie