Mad Skillz
Ra-Baruba-De - Very mysterious woman who served as a great villain
N Daguba Zeba - Just outright creepy and psychotic, really great opposite to Godai.
Overlord - Always loved the concept of a series where the god of that universe is the enemy.
Great Leader - Simply because I have this theory that in the future, Bandai grows so powerful that all its executives merge into one entity who lives on forever, creates its own universe and makes new monsters and Riders to base toys off in an eternal money ploy. Or you can believe that thing about him being a monk who transcended the physical realm or something. Whatever.

Also, none of the monsters of the week have anything on Kabutomushi Lupin.

Ryubei Sonozaki - So deliciously evil without any sort of redeeming value whatsoever.

Kitazaki - Wonderfully crazy and his Delta henshin is still one of my favorites.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojCqeSeQZeE[/ame]

ShadowMoon - Rider Vader.

Ouja - Hardcore until the end.

King Dark - I love him so. And it took 5 Riders to take him down!

Honorable Mention: Kagami Riku - I just love his random speeches.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Ryubei is truly evil. Like Daguba evil.

If we could do weekly villiians, my god, half of the lords would be on my list.

They call her one-eye
1 Shadowmoon: Theres no denying this guys awesome appeal and kickass look. Just seeing him standing while turning his head slightly to the left or right was enough to give you goosebumps.

2 Apollo Geist: he's a guy with a mucket and a sheild. Why does he have a fricken sheild if he has a gun? just cause that's how he rolls.

3 Overlord of darkness: He's god! and he wants to **** your **** up! Why isn't he on everyone elses list? I'm mean, you got evil dictators and silver grasshopper guys and FRICKIN JEHOVA!!!

4 Ten-Faced Demon: looks like some inbred hillbilly attached to a gigantic head. I love his sniveling qualities also, that he'll dish out immense punishment on anyone who displeases him then begs for his own life afterwards.

5 Zu-Gooma-Gu: I do personaly like the sniveling villain type. the ones who you just wish would kick the bucket because they'll do anything to anybody just to save their own skin. Gooma was a great character at that.

Kamen Rider Meta
I think Narutaki earns a place in every KR fans heart because whether you love him or hate him, you will never forget him....Because the fans won't let you.

ONORE DIKEIDOOOOOOO!

They call her one-eye
I think Narutaki earns a place in every KR fans heart because whether you love him or hate him, you will never forget him....Because the fans won't let you.

ONORE DIKEIDOOOOOOO!

I don't understand why everybody hated him so much. he was a magic hobo running around parallel worlds riding giant lobsters. that's pretty hardcore in my book.

Kamen Rider Meta
I don't understand why everybody hated him so much. he was a magic hobo running around parallel worlds riding giant lobsters. that's pretty hardcore in my book.
Oh that's easy. People hated him because you really could have done the entire show without him in it. Seriously, if you just took him out and made the past Rider fights some weird world-warping thing, there really would have been nothing lost. Heck, I think that actually makes more sense.

He contributed nothing to the story outside of just screaming at Decade. That being said, he was pretty hardcore. (I really want to see the meeting in which Toei came up with this guy)

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Oh that's easy. People hated him because you really could have done the entire show without him in it. Seriously, if you just took him out and made the past Rider fights some weird world-warping thing, there really would have been nothing lost. Heck, I think that actually makes more sense.

He contributed nothing to the story outside of just screaming at Decade. That being said, he was pretty hardcore. (I really want to see the meeting in which Toei came up with this guy)
Director of Decade: I say, we bring back the Rose-Tatooed Woman back to antagonize Decade.

Producer: Oh, yeah, we should also bring back a AU Kino Kaoru.

Inoue: No! I say we dont bring back anyone, and have some guy that go arounds worlds antagonizing the protagonist. Give him a overcoat and a hat and glasses. Let's call him..NARUTAKI!!!

They call her one-eye

Oh, those arguments are always lame. There's thousends of things in KR you could throw out the window and it wouldn't have changed a goddamn thing. The monsters in Kiva that become his forms (I lack the names at the moment.), Agitos burning form, The Hoppers. But that didn't hinder them being awesome though.

The character was weird and wacky for a weird and wacky season. I mean, sure, if he was popped into a show like Kuuga or Faiz I'd be wondering what the point of it was, but he's in Decade, which is a show just for you to see Faiz punch Blade in the face. honestly, The guy on the lobsters back was the least thing you should be hating in decades plotline.