Glamador is gonna go ahead and add Den-O's Climax Form to his list of least favorite final forms...all the Den-O forms are hideous but at least Climax isn't as bad as Strike....*ick*

The only Den-O form worth a damn is Gun. And maybe Wing. But those aren't 'final' are they?

No Fear, No Pain.
Could go into detail...but meh I'll just throw down a list NateRiver style. Not that the list is nesecarily in order...

1. Ultimate Kuuga
2. Hyper Kabuto
3. Super TaToBa
4. Super Shinkengers
5. Magiranger Legend Mode
6. Blade King
7. Emperor Kiva
8. Shining Agito
9. Knight Survive
10. Accel Booster
11. Accel Trial
12. Zeronos Zero Form
13. Rising IXA
14. Birth Birthday Mode
15. Fourze Cosmic
16. Deka S.W.A.T.
17. Wild Chalice
18: TaJaDol
These guys...love. My only complaint is with Faiz and his empty belt slot. Get some filler in that **** :shakefist Everybody else just feels right to me. Fourze did Decade Complete right, Wild Chalice made an already cool rider even cooler, Super TaToBa had such great imagery in his fight scenes, and Zero Form's first transformation is one of my favorite's in Rider history. I also don't care what anyone else thinks...TaJaDol is just as much an Ultimate/Final form and rocks me hard! Everybody else is awsome too.

Dislikes:

1. PuToTyra
2. Decade Complete
3. Ryuki Survive
4. Exceed Gills

Man I love Gills...but that concept didn't translate well into suit. Same goes for OOO's PuToTyra. Decade...they could have done more with Decade...so much more. Ryuki just rubs me the wrong way, but I like his base form.

On Gills part, wouldn't it have been better and made more sense for Another Agito to have been his final form?

Also called CentaurusRhinos
Favorite:

Kuuga Ultimate - Most everyone seems to have put this on their lists as well, so....

Kiva Emperor - Kiva's base form was okay at best, but honestly, the enlarged helmet crest and cape look really cool. Maybe I'm just a sucker for capes.

W CycloneJoker Xtreme - W's designs are amazing (bar Accel's base form), and XTREEEEEEME's giant crystal-ey center and X-shaped helmet are the apex of that. Better than Gold-Extreme.

Least Favorite:

Den-O Liner Form - Most people don't seem to like Den-O's forms. I don't agree, but even if you don't agree, most of them are at least interesting. Liner Form isn't. I understand the thematic importance behind it, but that doesn't mean it isn't just a dull, dull form with an ugly sword that the suit actor can barely hold.

OOO PuToTyra Form - Giant wings on his head. Giant tail that can grow and shrink. Horn-claw things on his sholders that can extend out for his stupid, stupid finisher. I normally like purple, but I really really hate almost all of OOO's forms. Especially this one. And TaToBa.

Favorites:
Ultimate Kuuga by far. Something about its simplicity really lends a lot to its presence. Its rarity of use likely helps to make it seem powerful as well.
Super TaToBa has a similar appeal.
Blade King form does kind of the opposite, with more complexity in the design.
Rising IXA: I like how eventually Nago would transform straight into it and still use original IXA's weapons. To me, using the original form's weapons make it easier to buy into the ultimate form being used more often, even to the extent of the original form being skipped to go straight to ultimate.

Middle of the road:
Rising Ultimate Kuuga. I don't have the same problems some Kuuga fans have as far as it "not making sense", as I appreciate it as an Easter Egg thrown to such fans and even like how there is a greater amount of gold costume, as if in surpassing its limits the gold power "bleeds" all over the costume uncontrollably. I do find the design a bit too busy though. I also would have liked to see an Ultimate to Rising Ultimate transformation sequence of some kind.

Least Favorites:
Hyper Kabuto. Mostly bad memories of Perfect Zecter killing powerful Worm villains that could have otherwise lent more gravitas to the series.
Meteor Storm. Pretty much just that the top (and to a lesser extent the staff) was a poor design choice, I think.

Least favorite is probably the Goseiger upgrade. For some reason it looks like they're wearing the bodies of Tom Servo and Crow.

Shyni
I can't believe I neglected to mention Diend Complete here. It's at least as bad as Decade Complete

47775229-1.jpg

And probably had even less work put into it.

Oh I forgot about OOO's final form(s). Take your pick as to whether PuToTyra or Super TaToBa is meant to be the "ultimate" form, they're both horrible.
Glamador is gonna go ahead and add Den-O's Climax Form to his list of least favorite final forms...all the Den-O forms are hideous but at least Climax isn't as bad as Strike....*ick*

The only Den-O form worth a damn is Gun. And maybe Wing. But those aren't 'final' are they?
I thought Den-O's suits were pretty inoffensive. Axe Form's helmet is cool. It's one where I disagree with the show as to what the ultimate form is. To me it's clearly Climax Form, but the show (and then later Decade too) seems to treat Liner Form as the ultimate one. Neither is especially "super" looking, but neither struck me as being far worse than the standard forms. Climax Form would be a lot better if it had kept the normal Sword Form helmet - the "cheek pieces" on it don't look very good. But I liked the whole moving heads gimmick.

If we're also giving mentions to the mid-series "upgrade" or "near-ultimate" forms, I've got to give praise to Agito Burning, Double Fang/Joker and Fourze Magnet States. Yes, really - Magnet States is probably my favourite out of Fourze's forms. I'll also single out Kiva DoGaBaKi and OOO TaJaDor for being pretty poor ones.

Altair
Kamen Rider:
Favorite - Kiva Emperor Form
Least - Fourze Cosmic States

Super Sentai
Favorite - Magiranger Legend Form
Least - Goseiger