Favorite 21st Century Sentai

Timeranger was epic.

Like epic. 2000 was amazing for Toku. Kuuga and Time.

You can't Ryuuya as a final boss. Well, Long and Brajil are close. But yeah, Ryuuya. No fancy monster, just the year 3000 itself.
 
I voted for Gekiranger. :)

My order:

1. Gekiranger
2. Abaranger
3. Timeranger
4. Magiranger
5. Boukenger
6. Dekaranger
7. Hurricaneger
8. Gaoranger
9. Shinkenger
10. Go-onger
 
Also, I really really loved the parental aspect of Ryouga's relationship with Mai. I think it would be cool to take that a step further one day and give a ranger an actual child of their's, but this is a rather nice close second.

They did it in Abaranger: Asuka has a biological child (Rije/Mikoto): at the end of Abaranger as well as in Deka vs Aba and Bouken vs SS, you can see him as a father.

My favorite 21th century sentai is Abaranger, followed by Gekiranger and Timeranger (the latter being in my opinion the best one of that period, quality wise)
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top