Friendship and the Cosmos.
Haha, can I request one then? It's called the Malice memory. I don't have an insignia, so that could be up to you.

Lurker
Haha, can I request one then? It's called the Malice memory. I don't have an insignia, so that could be up to you.

Hmm...Malice as in the legal term to hurt someone? Just to let you know, I would most likely design this as a Dopant memory. Plus I need a day, since I'm not at home on my comp.

Lurker
My request for a Rider Memory

oni
Color : one green and one bronze
Tip Color : one gold and one silver
Letter Motif : an O with a crest at the top

Just to let you know, I'm only doing the stickers and not the full memory. Sorry if that is a problem but that takes longer to do.

Hmm...Malice as in the legal term to hurt someone? Just to let you know, I would most likely design this as a Dopant memory. Plus I need a day, since I'm not at home on my comp.
Yeah, Dopant memory. Only stickers. Yeah, just do it whenever.

Kourin! Man wo Jishite
well, i can survive with the sticker. I can finda a friend to do the memory to me

Lurker
Yeah, Dopant memory. Only stickers. Yeah, just do it whenever.

I got an idea for the Memory logo, and its a fist with the M carved in the bottom where the wrist is. So if you make a fist and point the fist up and draw and M on your wrist that is it.

I got an idea for the Memory logo, and its a fist with the M carved in the bottom where the wrist is. So if you make a fist and point the fist up and draw and M on your wrist that is it.
Sure, I'm down with that. That sounds cool.

Lurker
Sure, I'm down with that. That sounds cool.

http://netro32.deviantart.com/#/d2w017d

It didn't come out the way I wanted it or visioned it. That M was a pain trying to carve into that fist I first drew, so I had to make a different fist which was the problem.... but anyways..I hope you like it.

*press* Marisu!

And for others who read this who have already requested, I've done your logos, just need to put them on their stickers.