Fanmade Gaia Memories

KamenRiderPegasus

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
I created a PSD Gaia Memory Template and created 3 new ones from it (Dopant not Rider Memories)

(Already shown but id like to put it here) Sergal Memory

Mirror Memory

Ouroboros Memory

EDIT: Made Rider Memory Template as well as an Aqua and Nazca Memory. Plus a special Accel Rage Memory. It's based on someone on HJU but I won't say out of respect. I'll let you guess.

Last edited:

Vitor

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I'd like one too if that's okay

Call it Grid Memory with a silouette of Gridman's head on it

I'd also like it the same color as the mirror memory

ClimaxHeroDen-O

Ore, Sanjou!
I created a PSD Gaia Memory Template and created 3 new ones from it (Dopant not Rider Memories)

Mirror Memory

Ouroboros Memory

EDIT: Made Rider Memory Template as well as an Aqua and Nazca Memory. Plus a special Accel Rage Memory. It's based on someone on HJU but I won't say out of respect. I'll let you guess.

let me guess: me?:redface2: this doesn't sit all that well, if that's the case

Kamen Rider Oni

Professionally Insane
I'd like a couple of them, since the ones I have in mind are a pair and they are normal Gaia Memories, not Dopant.

Sword= Gold & Shield= Silver. Please and thank you. :)

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

Mirror Memory

Ouroboros Memory

COOL!!! Accel Rage... Bwahahahaah ;)

KamenRiderPegasus

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
New Memory Time!

Mantis (I thought it would be cool for there to be one)

Cybertron and Destron Memories (Gaia style for Destron, Rider style for Cybertron)

KamenRideHyper

Hyper Clock Up!!!!
i want mines to be a Regular Gaia Mem and that type of blue

one more thing

Accel Rage = Knight IXA = PWNed jk jk

ok but really what is Accel Rage based on if you dont wanna say it in pub tell me in PM so i can aleast get it out of my head what it means

KamenRiderPegasus

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
New memory: "Erekutorikku Iiruu!"

I used a lower-case letter instead of the usual upper-case, just to be original, and an eel can form a lower case E.

Panther Memory. This is NOT Helder666's request, this was made from me photoshopping a Transformers USB stick into a memory. I imagine the Dopant behind this will look like a black Smilodon.

Last edited: