Status
Not open for further replies.
私の占いは当たる
After almost a month, it's a web radio.

• Stay the Ride Alive (Decade)
  • Shonen yo (Hibiki)
  • Double-Action Climax form (Den-O) (talked over most of it)

For some reason he felt the need to read off the best album track list. This took up a lot of the time of this episode. He also rubbed in the fact that Sun Goes up and Time judged all are TV-size on it. :shakefist
He played Double-Action Climax form in response to some Den-O fans who wanted to become seiyuu and suit actors (he gave 0 helpful advice to them btw).

Aronbafon
How the hell.. does OOO use TaJaDol and then continue fighting and use ShaUTa later? :eyebrow:

Eiji's been using combo's left and right for the past 8 episodes now, surely it's starting to affect him less, that or he didn't use too much power. Usually when he use a combo he first fights a bit then blow **** up with a Scanning Charge.

This time was instant Scanning Charge -> Switch to TaToBa -> Switch to ShaUTa.

Eiji's been using combo's left and right for the past 8 episodes now, surely it's starting to affect him less, that or he didn't use too much power. Usually when he use a combo he first fights a bit then blow **** up with a Scanning Charge.

Hina did once asked both Date & Goto about the effects and they have both have no idea how to help Eiji.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
This episode was epic!

- Kogami Broadcasting Company! That was epic seeing everyone henshin.
- Date shouting 'TaToBa':sweat: kinda like WTF?
- Gotou's head becoming a rock, I don't get it.:redface2:
- Hina's super strength, again WTF?
- TaJaDol Giga Scan swiping out everything was epic, but if they didn't copy Ep 22 scene that would be better.
- Now that Scorpion is the best I have seen so far, ShaUTa with finisher was also great. But I don't see how Birth could get 1000 cell medals into his belt.:sweat:

Overall this episode was impressive, and I'm really looking forward to real Ankh appearing.:thumbs:

EDIT: Official wallpapers from www.rider40th.jp
[HIDE] 1-2.jpg
2-2.jpg
3-2.jpg
4-2.jpg
5-1.jpg[/HIDE]

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
There were Worms being summoned along with the Shocker Soldiers.

There were Worms being summoned along with the Shocker Soldiers.

And Crisis Empire Chaps and Masquerade Dopants and maybe Destron Soldiers (I wasn't sure, I thought I saw one) and one other guy I didn't recognize, but that scene totally made my week!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
And Crisis Empire Chaps and Masquerade Dopants and maybe Destron Soldiers (I wasn't sure, I thought I saw one) and one other guy I didn't recognize, but that scene totally made my week!

I saw a chameleon monster that resembles Kamen Rider Verde...

Status
Not open for further replies.