Fanmade Gaia Memories

Of course It's not my request,cause I said W/Accel Style with color Royal Blue, but I Liked a lot the symbol^^
 

oh, come on. that was the past, I'm over that kind of behavior now
 
how'd you do the writing in the background? I used random numbers for mine, it doesn't look as authentic:

 
I used a wallpaper of the green writing in The Matrix, shrunk it down, made it black and white then shrunk it to fit
 
Just to tell you IXA yea the gaia mem Accel Rage is based on you here is the proof this is what pegasus PMed me

KamenRiderPegasus said:
Hi I saw your comment. Yeah I did base the Accel Rage memory off Knight IXA because he idolises Accel too much. What next, he puts on Ryu's angry face? XD

I know that was mean of me but yeah

yea thats what he said no offence dude its all in good fun

once more thing the only reason you have not acted like that is because your bullies have stop picking on you XDD
 

What a tattle tail XD
 
EDIT: Made Rider Memory Template as well as an Aqua and Nazca Memory. Plus a special Accel Rage Memory. It's based on someone on HJU but I won't say out of respect. I'll let you guess.


Since the Nasca memory is gold tipped(meaning its a Body/left side memory) shouldn't it be tilted on the other side?

Anyway, great work on the fan made memories. The aqua memory made me wish that it really existed....
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…