[TALK] does the complete selction double driver work with reular gaia memories?

Just as the titel says I was thinking of buying the Complete selection lost driver (sense it is just like the double driver I asked about it), and I want to know can the complete selection last/double driver use regular gaia memories like gashapon or DX?

Lurker
Just as the titel says I was thinking of buying the Complete selection lost driver (sense it is just like the double driver I asked about it), and I want to know can the complete selection last/double driver use regular gaia memories like gashapon or DX?

i recently received the complete selection w belt as well as the t2 joker memory and it works in it just fine. they are exactly the same size. i'm pretty confident that all gashapon and dx memories should fit just fine. but if i'm wrong then someone please let us know!

They're not Complete Selection technically, they're sold as 'Complete Selection Modification'. The Driver itself is the same exact mold as the DX release, they major thing they have added is show accurate belt straps that will fit an adult's waist.

Here's a comparison between the CSM W Driver and DX W Driver Gaia Memories: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=w9NzQ-9hTuc&t=157

They only thing that's different between them is the CSM Gaia Memories got the shiny sticker coat to make them show accurate. And so to answer your question is yes, DX and Gashapon Memories will work the CSM Lost Driver.