A bunch of Vinyl Paradise, a Bullmark Original, a Bullmark Re-Issue, and an odd bit or two.

Here's the most Prized bits of my Toy Collection!

Don't ask why I used Ultra-Q Laser Discs as a backdrop - I just did.

And I think I figured out how and why to use the "Hide" tag! I am posting 300 pixel thumbnails, with bigger images hidden to make the page load better!

First up is Molesaurus (Moguness), from the first story arc:
molesaurus.jpg

[HIDE]
dscf0005.png
[/HIDE]

Sticking with Chronoligal Order, next is Birdorus (Birdora):
birdorus.jpg

[HIDE]
dscf0010.png
[/HIDE]

And here's Zandosis (Frenix), the sound eating monster!
zandosis.jpg

[HIDE]
dscf0009.png
[/HIDE]

Next is Taron (Aron) (or even Agon if you're REALLY Old!). And yes, I know he was in the first episode, but I put him here because this is his whole story (Space Giants aired 4-part stories as opposed to stand alone half hour stories).
taron.jpg

[HIDE]
dscf0001.png
[/HIDE]

Meet Renautis (Gareon) who has the power to change red blood cells to blue!
renautis.jpg

[HIDE]
dscf0001.png
[/HIDE]

And who can forget Drox (Balango) (not 100% sure that's his original name!) (But I know this is his Action Figure!)
drox.jpg

[HIDE]
dscf0007.png
[/HIDE]

And here's the Limited Edition Blue Translucent Vacuma (Dakoda) - Wish I bought the regular edition instead, but these limited ones vanished quickly, so I grabbed it. However after I bought this, the regular ones vanished :(
dscf0012s.jpg

[HIDE]
dscf0012.png
[/HIDE]

One of my favorites, Claw (Sangiras). He had spinny eyes and the cutest face!
klaw.jpg

[HIDE]
dscf0003.png
[/HIDE]

Here's the Illusion Monster, Ghana (Balzas):
ghanav.jpg

[HIDE]
dscf0011.png

[/HIDE]

Here's Magno (Jigira) who used his magnetic powers to pull a gigantic meteor on a collision course with Earth!
magnob.jpg

[HIDE]
dscf0004.png
[/HIDE]

And one of those teeny tiny rubber monsters that I just happened to spot in a pile of other little rubber monsters not related to Space Giants! This is Kono aka Gongon (or Goa Gongon, depending on when you tune in to the 4 part story!) (After Goa joined his soul with Gongon, they became Goa Gongon and fought the Final Battle with Goldar). I know it's him, and not a knock-off because I had a friend read the stuff on the back in tiny print - he made out "Goa Gongon" amongst other stuff, so it been Authenticated!
kono.jpg

[HIDE]
60576511.png
[/HIDE]

I never found any Rodak (Goa) figures in my price range, but found a couple Goldars (Ambassador Magmas) - One Original Issue Bullmark, and one Re-Issue Bullmark!
goldar2.jpg
goldar1.jpg

[HIDE]
dscf0007.png

dscf0008.png

[/HIDE]

And here's a Goldar with a separate Rocket Form of him, still in it's box:
goldarocket.jpg

[HIDE]
dscf0009.png
[/HIDE]

And finally, a little plush Goldar!
goldarplush.jpg

[HIDE]
dscf0010.png
[/HIDE]

Last edited:
Did I say "Finally"?

Not quite... These aren't really toys, but I'm posting them here anyhow! The Original Manga of Magma Taishi! (This is the 1973 "Sunday Comics" Edition, believed to be the 5th printing)
mangy.jpg
mangy2.jpg

[HIDE]
mangy.png
mangy2.png
[/HIDE]

And while I'm on the subject ot paper collectibles; The Vintage Comic Book!
spacegiantscomic.jpg

[HIDE]
spacegiantscomic.png
[/HIDE]

And the Famous Issue of The Monster Times with The Space Giants article. This is prized because it actually came out in 1972 BEFORE the series aired here! It was a preview and an announcement that it was syndicated in America!
timess.jpg
times3k.jpg

times2i.jpg
times1e.jpg

[HIDE]
times.png

times3.png

times2.png
times1.png

[/HIDE]

Here's a 1:1 Scale replica of Miko's Whistle, with a digital recording of the sound when you press a button! Sorry about the glare on the pic, I suck.
whistleh.jpg
whistle2.jpg

[HIDE]
whistle.png
whistle2.png
[/HIDE]

And NOW Finally, a Billiken Tin Wind-Up Goldar!
tinny.jpg

[HIDE]
tinny.png
[/HIDE]

I'm jealous. I don't have any Space Gaints figures :( ..If I had a cam , I may be inclined to take a few pics of my collection. My closet looks like an SD toy store haha.

Thanks. Hopefully you can have a friend visit with a camera, and post stuff for us! I'd be curious what's in that closet :thumbs:

That collection took years to assemble. Sadly, it may be in it's final state as I am broke for the foreseeable future :bawling:

I may do a thread for Ultraman stuff next. Not enough Jonny Sokko stuff to rate a thread, just a piece or two. And I've only got 2 Spectreman toys, but I really want more of those also!

I think I need to win the lottery or something. I'm just not making enough money working 2 jobs...

hi i collect some vintage also

i have a huge collection vintage

of Mirrorman, Rainbowman,Kikaida/01/Denjin Zaboga. and rare early sentai

i love alot of the mirrorman kaiju,

have alot original and reissues also,

and have collected most of the godzilla reissues bullmark,marmit

always looking for rare sentai, mirrorman

i have a huge collection vintage

of Mirrorman, Rainbowman,Kikaida/01/Denjin Zaboga. and rare early sentai

i love alot of the mirrorman kaiju,

have alot original and reissues also,

and have collected most of the godzilla reissues bullmark,marmit

always looking for rare sentai, mirrorman
Sounds cool, Mirrorman was great fun!

I am hoping to get back on my financial feet soon, I really want to complete my Space Giants collection (by getting 1 figure for each monster, and a Goa, and even Goa's spaceship!).

Then I can die happy...

That's an amazing collection:thumbs: I've always wanted to watch Ultra Q, but I doubt anybody will ever sub it...

That's an amazing collection:thumbs: I've always wanted to watch Ultra Q, but I doubt anybody will ever sub it...

There is one episode of the original Ultra-Q dubbed in English! There's a low quality copy out there now, but I'm trying to find a way to get my high quality copy off of the Laser Discs it's on (split up over several!) and uploaded for all :buttrock:

Hopefully in the coming weeks I'll have the time and energy to make it happen...

Does it have to be subbed? It's still cool w/out subs. And hopefully, one day, it will be subbed. Something I'd like to see as well.