Kourin! Man wo Jishite
Of course It's not my request,cause I said W/Accel Style with color Royal Blue, but I Liked a lot the symbol^^

Ore, Sanjou!
i want mines to be a Regular Gaia Mem and that type of blue

one more thing

Accel Rage = Knight IXA = PWNed jk jk

ok but really what is Accel Rage based on if you dont wanna say it in pub tell me in PM so i can aleast get it out of my head what it means

oh, come on. that was the past, I'm over that kind of behavior now

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
how'd you do the writing in the background? I used random numbers for mine, it doesn't look as authentic:

Gaiamemorycopy.jpg

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
I used a wallpaper of the green writing in The Matrix, shrunk it down, made it black and white then shrunk it to fit

Hyper Clock Up!!!!
Just to tell you IXA yea the gaia mem Accel Rage is based on you here is the proof this is what pegasus PMed me

KamenRiderPegasus said:
Hi I saw your comment. Yeah I did base the Accel Rage memory off Knight IXA because he idolises Accel too much. What next, he puts on Ryu's angry face? XD

I know that was mean of me but yeah

yea thats what he said no offence dude its all in good fun :D

once more thing the only reason you have not acted like that is because your bullies have stop picking on you XDD

'Kay, it changed!
Just to tell you IXA yea the gaia mem Accel Rage is based on you here is the proof this is what pegasus PMed me

yea thats what he said no offence dude its all in good fun :D

once more thing the only reason you have not acted like that is because your bullies have stop picking on you XDD

What a tattle tail XD :p

'Kay, it changed!
EDIT: Made Rider Memory Template as well as an Aqua and Nazca Memory. Plus a special Accel Rage Memory. It's based on someone on HJU but I won't say out of respect. I'll let you guess.

NazcaMemory.png

Since the Nasca memory is gold tipped(meaning its a Body/left side memory) shouldn't it be tilted on the other side?

Anyway, great work on the fan made memories. The aqua memory made me wish that it really existed....