Engine Sentai Go-Onger: Full Blast (sign up)

We could cut the giant version.

I really like the Go Roader mostly for when the Engine Souls are in it. They didn't do enough of that in Go-onger.
 
I hope what I posted is good enough ^^; I'm thinking we could have an extended talk while the others battle the upgraded Turret Banki (Artillery Banki?) and then when all hopes seem lost...

DRAMATIC ENTRANCE!!

Doki Doki Yukai! Go-on Green!
Dash Gonkai! Go-on Black!
Pursuing a Shining Future of Justice!
SHIFT UP!!
GO-ON CHASER!!

And then after we kick butt all together...

POLE POSITION! ITS SUPER HIGHWAY BUSTER!
 
Well first what I plan to do is let the team get a well deserved rest , and then meet up again at the spot where they are now and discuss various stuff while Turret Banki is being worked on.

Also I an see Senga and Zeke butting heads over posing and introductions lol
 
Senga is more the kind to ignore any sort of dissention than 'butt head'. If Zeka raises an objection he'll just keep ranting on and on about how 'better' and more 'dramatic' it is :p

And off course we'll get rest.
 
Last edited:
And Zeke will use the good old "Your ass will get blasted while your posing" and then he would continue to forgo that stuff to piss him off lol
 
'cept that Banki are a silly impresionable bunch and will probably be impressed by a pose and NOT blast Senga :p just to prove Zeke wrong.

Plus you need to come up with a roll call for the Gaiark Executives!
 
Yeah will Zeke's deeply encoded redneck DNA makes it so he has to mess with Senga, that said chances are if Zeke is convinced he looks really cool when doing that may help, either that or bribing him.

And i'll figure one out for them eventually.

On a random note Zeke occasionally speaks in a Southern accent
 
Hmm...

"The power of a thousand piston to crush the weaks! Motor Corp Executive... Motokrieg!"
"The greatest brain in the universe to bring ruin to all who oppose me! Visage Corp Executive...Cranial!"
"A beautiful smile stricking fear at the speed of sound! Sky Corp Executive... Ventail!"

How about those?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top