Dragon Knight in Japanese news

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
Check this out!

It's mostly about the process of bringing the show from Japan to America, and there's mention of Power Rangers of course.

I'm totally hoping it gets brought back over here and dubbed now. :laugh:
 
Anyone able to translate, word by word, what the article was talking about ?

Anyway, the new Kit Taylor looks awesome

Thanks, Iga-sensei, for the article ^^
 
Last edited:
It's basically talking about shows that were brought over from Japan and made into Amercian movies ("Mach GoGoGo" aka Speed Racer, Dragonball). It also says something about how Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is based off of Ryuki and something about the popularity of Kamen Rider overseas.
 
Hmm. So I wonder if "Kit" actually holding his deck to a mirror/reflective surface or is he just holding it in the air. I also wonder if they improved their henshin call any from the pilot.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top