Don't go in that house! - The Amittyville Horror thread

Forever Knight

Eye See You
I've only watched the first 2 movies and the remake from what I can remember so I've decided to go through all 9 flicks. Right now I'm on the second one for the first time since maybe 1993.

Which ones did you guys like best?.

The two scariest moments I still remember as a kid was the red eyes at the window in part 1 and the voices talking to the teenager through his headphones in part 2.
 
I haven't seen any Amityville related movies, remake, sequel or otherwise. But I've seen many related documentaries about the house and Lutz family. Oh and FK have you seen the 'supposed' photo that was accidently took, when someone left the camera on one the stairs in the house and in was taking pictures automatically, and a picture of a 'thing' was taken?

Those red eyes!!! Can't get them out of my head.
 
I have vague memories of both movies, but I know I loved them both since Ryan Reynolds was convincingly insane in the remake... Pretty disturbing, though I liked The Shining more. :sweat:
 
I haven't seen any Amityville related movies, remake, sequel or otherwise. But I've seen many related documentaries about the house and Lutz family. Oh and FK have you seen the 'supposed' photo that was accidently took, when someone left the camera on one the stairs in the house and in was taking pictures automatically, and a picture of a 'thing' was taken?

Those red eyes!!! Can't get them out of my head.

Link me a pic, pls.
 
Link me a pic, pls.

My bad wasn't red eyes (faint memory was reminded of the pig Jodie instead), but the WHITE EYES!!

For the consideration of those with the faint hearted:
[HIDE]
amityville79coll19.jpg
[/HIDE]
 
Really, the original is really the only Amityville Horror film really worth watching, really.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top