Oh come on. Saban owns rights, Nick broadcasts it. Worse case scenario, Saban shops it around to a different buyer, CN or 4Kids.
How can you not trust Nick when they have shown success at a bunch of homemade shows like Avatar, iCarly, True Jackson, X-Men? All great programs that haven't turned into Disney raped crap.
I really don't think you know what I'm talking about.
I'm not talking about then success of iCarly and blah blah blah... I'm talking about the future of Power Rangers if it was taken over by Viacom. It's gonna be so bad that I'd rather Disney still had the rights and continued to make crappy seasons.
And Adness Entertainment owned the rights to Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, while 4Kids only owning the rights to broadcast the show.
Despite that, 4Kids not only deleted videos of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, bnut they also deleted videos of Kamen Rider Ryuuki, which despite being the show Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was based on, was a completely different show and was completely NOT a show that 4Kids entertainment owned.
And no doubt Viacom are gonna do the same. They're gonna delete all the Super Sentai clips from YouTube, despite Viacom not owning Super Sentai, they're even gonna delete shows that are shows that are similar to Super Sentai such as Winspector, Exceedraft, CyberCop, even Sport Ranger and France Five, the list goes on.
And Viacom has had bad reputation for not only removing copyrighted content, but also for videos that they don't own (such as some dude's holiday in France), and they also put other YouTuber's videos that they don't own and put it on their websites. How would you like it if you recorded your holiday to France. and thought "Hey lets put it on YouTube", and then you put it on YouTube, and Viacom deletes it, and later they put it on their website without crediting you. Surely you would have to be pissed off. If you didn't, then you must be nuts.
This is why I don't trust Viacom with Power Rangers.
Forget "Disney Raped", more like "Viacom Raped" now.
With Disney continuing to make crappy seasons of Power Rangers I could just ignore Power Rangers and continue watching Super Sentai. With Viacom owning Power Rangers (regardless of making crappy seasons), my ability to watch Super Sentai is at stake.
Of course I could buy the Toei DVDs but I'd also like to watch the show before I buy the DVDs. And not all Sentai series are on DVD. Such as ZyuRanger.
I knew there would be that one guy who would hate something about something involved with this TERRIBLE news. :laugh:
And damn man. That guy in those videos is so freaking annoying, YET HE MAKES A DAMN POINT.
FIXED.
Because I really don't see what's so "great" about this.