We don't consider it funny at all. If you are out there somewhere at a "stall" like Genta's, you'd most probably eat with your hand. However if you are at a place where it's more formal (such as a restaurant in a department store) you would eat with chopsticks. Well at least it's like that in my province. Whenever I buy Masuzushi or Sabazushi I always get chopsticks with it.
Same. I actually hardly ever use my bare hands to eat unless absolutely necessary (e.g. chicken wings)... I always use either chopsticks or a fork or spoon. I admit I am kind of germ-phobic so don't like getting my hands dirty or, of course, my hands could be dirty and then make me sick. Simply put, I am somewhat of a neat clean-freak. :sweat:
Hey! I thought nobody would post this. I too eat pizzas with fork (on the right hand) and knife (on the left hand) [although I could use the otherway around when I eat it]. Although, there are instances that when a 20" or a 36" pizza is all around and the slices are not by conical paterns when you looked it at the side for it is sliced in squares, I do use my hands for that one. However, I need to wash my hands first to prevent any germs from going to them. BTW, when I eat pizzas, Tabasco hot sauce, salt, oregano leaves are a must alongside ketchup/catsup and pepper powders as condiments.
Good job there!:thumbs: Using chopsticks reduces the risk of any fecal-oral transmissions of either bacterias, fungi (rarely) and particularly parasitic worms or protozoans or even viruses. BUT! Better off, wash hands first before handling any utensils on top of the table.