Disney cancels top two soap operas!

So, you're saying Ankh is like that?

Depending on your reading of Ankh, that's not really a bad comparison. I know some people really want Ankh to turn out to have a heart of gold and this may well happen, but I find Ankh most interesting when the show is acknowledging that he's a bastard who is taking advantage of Eiji.
 

*Looks at the thread title. Looks at this post* What.....:eyebrow:
 
It's probably a glitch, it happened to me last night when I was posting something in the viewing globe and it ended up n the Doctor Who thread.
 

The rest of my post was essentially asking him if he was taking Todd as a whole (the raping, bullying of women and children, cowardice, AND looking out for himself) or picking and choosing ONE aspect (the looking out for oneself). It was the latter. Quoting JUST that part of my post when I made it clear what I was talking about/asking is a bit deceptive. Plus we clarified it even more later.
 
I wasn't meaning to paint you in any particular way or criticize you, just responded to the part I found interesting.
 
"One Life to Live" and "All My Children" Will Live On

 
"One Life to Live" and "All My Children" Will Live On

So what will happen to them on SOAPnet? Will the newer ones still air on that channel, or is it restricted to the internet?

Oh wait , they're shutting it down. No more Gilmore Girls reruns....:disappoin

It's good they have a place. Now if I could mod my parent's TV to be an Internet one or just hook a computer to it ... They love their soaps.
 

soapnet soon will become disney's version of Nick Jr.
 
soapnet soon will become disney's version of Nick Jr.

That sucks . But hopefully a physical CHANNEL will be able to air them . Perhaps on the CW or MyNetworkTV stations.

I wish they brought Zaido over and dubbed it as a parody. LOL
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…