Give me a bit and I'll put together an app for Ranger 4 (I rarely play women but felt like it this time around.)

Last edited:
I'm assuming that 1 is Red, 2 is Blue, 3 is Green, 4 is Yellow, and 5 is Pink. Reposted to get rid of the double post before you ask.

Name: Valerie Redgrave
World: Kabuto
Designation: Ranger 3
Appearance:
Christina.jpg

Story: Valerie is the daughter of a pair of American-Japanese immigrants who moved to Japan a year prior to her birth due to a job. While they moved back she chose to attend a boarding school in Japan. Her parents agreed and paid her tuition so that she didn't have to leave any of her friends behind. She was in Glee, did gymnastics and was a cheerleader. She wasn't particularly bright but she did get decent grades.

Valerie's dream was always to be a dancer on Broadway. However, one day she was hit by a car and broke her leg, possibly ruining her ability to dance. The driver, though never identified, was drunk when it happened. Val became very depressed when this happened. Her grades dropped down to almost unanimous Fs, she no longer dated, and she stopped doing any kind of extracirricular activities. Valerie's roommate convinced her to go with her to a kendo club meeting, where Valerie discovered she was a natural with a sword.

One day her roommate tried to kill her, turning out to be some kind of shapeshifting bug. She tried to defend herself with a wooden sword but didn't last to long. However, a red beetle with a dagger showed up and killed it in a few seconds. After that day she always looked up to him. She focused heavily on her kendo, even developing a fighting style combining Kendo and dance.

Personality: Valerie acts as she was one of the guys. She perfers sports and athletics to clothes or the like, which all of her friends find quite odd. She rarely thinks her actions through, prefering to dive head first into anything she does. This often gets her into trouble but she is still smarter than she looks. Valerie is also a bit of a smartass, tending to snark whenever she gets the chance.
Vote for first world: Blade

Lurker
I'm assuming that 1 is Red, 2 is Blue, 3 is Green, 4 is Yellow, and 5 is Pink. Reposted to get rid of the double post before you ask.

Name: Valerie Redgrave
World: Kabuto
Designation: Ranger 3
Appearance:

Great :thumbs:

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
let me know if the bio needs work.

Name: Takumi Minamoto

World: Kuuga

Designation: Ranger 4

Appearance:
images

Story: Takumi was raised in a bad neighborhood, fighting happened on a regular basis and he got roped into some of them when he was 12 and had no choice but to win in order prevent himself from getting in need of an emergency operation. he tries not to injure the opponent too much because he doesnt want to kill anyone. he tries fighting for other peoples defense but winds up getting his ass kicked in the process. in other words, he is a wanna-be streetfighter who tries to prevent fighters forcing other people from winding up like him. Takumi is as silent as a mouse, making him an ideal scout to get some intel and leave tips for the authorities.

Takumi heard of a protector known as Unidentified life-form #4 (kuuga) described as being red mostly, He looked up to Unidentified life-form #4 and hoped to give the people in his neighbor hood some support. however Takumi heard that the red hero has gone missing without a trace. One day, on his way home from yet another fight some punk roped him in, Takumi found a man brutally murdered by the hands of something that was definately not human. it looked like it could punch a wrecking ball and the ball would disintergrate into dust. Takumi had to fight that thing because if it would do something that messed up to one man, he could only imagine what it would do to many others. it was needless to say Takumi was no match for the monster with brute strength alone. he had to use his surroundings. the only thing there was a trash can so he picked that up and used it as a weapon against the monster. the monster tore free. as Takumi stood there ready to fight to the very end, the next thing he knew, he was teleported to a different location.

Personality: Takumi is a joker at times on and off the battle field. Though Takumi is a street-fighter, he actually is a pacifist, he feels there is no need for fighting something unless it is for a neccessary purpose. Takumi always calls for a celebration whenever he and a team defeat an enemy.

Lurker
let me know if the bio needs work.

Name: Takumi Minamoto

World: Kuuga

Designation: Ranger 4

Accepted.

This settles that the first world would be Blade's, and the character will become Dekaranger.

Ranger 5 spot is left and the character must be a female.