Digimon Tamers recieves legal subs

This is the BEST. DAY. EVER.

Except that it's missing six episodes, has some grammar issues and is somewhat inconsistent with terms (like, they keep the original Digimon and human names, but leave the evolutionary levels and digivolve/Digivolution in)

Still, totally worth watching though!
 
Actually, they have been fansubbed. Except they were all on Youtube. I don't know if it's there now though.

EDIT: Yeah, they're still there.
 
Actually, they have been fansubbed. Except they were all on Youtube. I don't know if it's there now though.

EDIT: Yeah, they're still there.

DATS - Never really got off the ground
the Wild Bunch - subbed up to 15 and the movie but, that's it.

But, that's it until now.
So are only the 15 on youtube or are you two talking about different groups.:laugh:

Either way these official subs seem to be the easiest way to watch some shows now. Except I'm pretty sure they take out the cursing unless my shows have been getting cleaner and using the word "cripes" a lot lately.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top