Digimon Series Seven - Pre-Airing Discussion - Old Heroes Return!!

After looking at the pics in Rainmon's blog, the preview from the website looks to be mostly composed of footage from the opening. The one that aired after the final episode is here: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwpOkZnVO8Y"]??????????? ?????????????55??? - YouTube[/ame]
 
Damemons just changing modes though like he always does. And I'm glad he is cause I was afraid we'd get some non ninja form to replace it. Now we get this plus possible future forms!!

I totally forgot about his changing mode. >_>

Also that gets me thinking about merchandise for this season. Shoutmon's present form (Xros 02 style) looks even more similar to OmegaShoutmon. Maybe they were saving the evolving Shoutmon toy for this season with Shoutmon's new older body. And maybe this season we'll get digivolving toys instead of Xrosing figures like Xros 01.
 
Savior Den-O, was that comment inspired by the saxophone-like tune in the trailer? Cause I was thinking it reminded me of some Tamers saxophone tunes.
 
If the furries at furaffinity down take advantage of evolved Gumdramon's crotch-exposing pants (They are my next eternal amusement after lazer nipples), I will be disappointed.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top