Milky Rose
is Mayor of Farmville
It is three in the afternoon at Hoshikawa high school -- a typical high school in Japan with a diverse mixture of students of different economic backgrounds, and of course, different levels of interest when it comes to education. Some of the students head home, some head for the library, and some head for their various after-school activities. Others head for the city to hang out with friends, whether it be the arcade, or the fast food joint.
One student in particular -- a buxom red-haired girl -- is sitting by a tree in the campus, watching all other students leave while listening to "Hare Hare Yukai" on her iPod. However, she then pulls her hand out of her pocket, and looks at a device strapped to her wrist, a gold emblem with a stylized "M" etched on it.
It's been a couple of days since our first fight against those weird creatures...and it still feels surreal. It's as if I can become like the MegaRed character I play. It also feels like the various anime I watch...where the hero gains mysterious powers to battle evil. Haah...it's all strange...yet my heart goes "doki-doki" at the thought of it... the female student, known as Shion Kosugi, smiled softly, her eyes looking up at the third floor window while waiting for one of her friends.
(And the RPG is up!)
One student in particular -- a buxom red-haired girl -- is sitting by a tree in the campus, watching all other students leave while listening to "Hare Hare Yukai" on her iPod. However, she then pulls her hand out of her pocket, and looks at a device strapped to her wrist, a gold emblem with a stylized "M" etched on it.
It's been a couple of days since our first fight against those weird creatures...and it still feels surreal. It's as if I can become like the MegaRed character I play. It also feels like the various anime I watch...where the hero gains mysterious powers to battle evil. Haah...it's all strange...yet my heart goes "doki-doki" at the thought of it... the female student, known as Shion Kosugi, smiled softly, her eyes looking up at the third floor window while waiting for one of her friends.
(And the RPG is up!)
Last edited by a moderator: