With Tsuburaya Productions being taken under the umbrella of the colossal entertainment juggernaut, TYO, expect to see even more Ultra Series (and movies) in the near future -- ULTRA GALAXY is starting on December 1st!
As for the bar scenes in ULTRASEVEN X, there's also bar scenes in ULTRAMAN TIGA (Munekata's hangout) and in ULTRAMAN GAIA.
I'm extremely excited about the movie. I plan on getting the Japanese DVD when it's finally get's in and outta theaters. I wanna see some special features!! :shakefist
I have to agree with u on this one. Fight scenes speaks louder than words. But i like Ultraseven X because of its mystery surrounding the main characters like Jin, Elea. But i wonder i called it an "adult show" when there is nothing adultish about it apart from Jin going to the bar to have a drink :eyebrow:
With Tsuburaya Productions being taken under the umbrella of the colossal entertainment juggernaut, TYO, expect to see even more Ultra Series (and movies) in the near future -- ULTRA GALAXY is starting on December 1st!
As for the bar scenes in ULTRASEVEN X, there's also bar scenes in ULTRAMAN TIGA (Munekata's hangout) and in ULTRAMAN GAIA.
Agul managed to amaze me in Ultraman Fighting Evolution 3 and Rebirth(especially Rebirth)and he was awesome in his debut in Gaia. I have to get his theme. Gaia's theme is cool but Agul's better.