Well, I think this clip sums up my feelings just fine:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8[/ame]

My god, does Lucario look awesome.

I'm sure they can't do all of the Pokemon as D-Arts figures/We're about 700 at the most.

I'm sure they could do most of the Bipedal Pokemon like possibly Scyther & Scizor to name a few.

I'm sure they can't do all of the Pokemon as D-Arts figures/We're about 700 at the most.

I'm sure they could do most of the Bipedal Pokemon like possibly Scyther & Scizor to name a few.

I'd say do all of the starters and some fan favorites, as is the case with Mewtwo and Lucario.

Anyone know if the renewal version of Wargreymon will get a retail release? I would think Bluefin would say something by now to cash in on Digimon Fusion.

Space Ninja
Bluefin would have said something a long time ago, not now, if it was getting a US release. So far, it's not, but they do want to find a way down the road to bring the renewal and MetalGarurumon out here.

I hope the other Legendary Pokemon will get D-Arts. I don't think Rayquaza will be that hard to make since they will likely reuse the Dragreder mold seeing that they both have long body structures.

If they do a re-release of Omegamon/Omnimon then I hope Bluefin can try to give it a US retail release. I miss out on the old figure and people now sell it for $200 on Ebay. For new D-Art figures, I hope Tamashii Nations will start branching out into various other western properties for the D-Arts line. So far, the D-Art figures have been based on Japanese video game and digital franchises.

D-Art figures on western video game franchises I would like to see get made:

Assassin's Creed
Ape Escape
Diablo
God of War
Jak and Daxter
Half Life
Left 4 Dead
Mortal Kombat
PaRappa the Rapper
Portal
Sly Cooper
Spyro
Team Fortress 2
Twisted Metal
Uncharted
Warcraft

I just hope Bluefin gets a retail release for him in the US. If he does well enough then I hope Bluefin and Bandai Japan can try to make some Digimon figures. Digimon I want to see get made into D-Arts figures:

Greymon
Metalgreymon
Angemon
Seraphymon
Angewomon
MegaKabuterimon (Red)
Kabuterimon
Myotismon
Etemon
Any of the Dark Masters
Diaboromon
Agunimon